One Direction

CHAPTER 2

ONE DIRECTION

                “You are such a flirt, Harry!” Louis told me as he pulled me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I just laughed and looked at the-girl-who-loves-black leaving. How could she manage not to scream in front of me, saying ‘I love you Harry! Marry me!’ Oh, well, she’s a hater. Why would she do that anyway? I grabbed a chicken leg from Zayn’s plate and gave it a big bite.

                “She’s different. I wonder why she didn’t even take pictures of us.” I asked them.

                “Yeah, she’s different.” Liam agreed. “She even called you ‘Mr. Styles’. That’s unusual.”

                “Maybe, she didn’t like us, though. She didn’t squeal and shouted, ‘Oh my God! Harry you’re a Sex God!’’ Niall said and even imitated the girls we usually see in concerts. We burst into laughter seeing his face.

                “You said she’s some sort of a hater.” Louis asked me while eating.

                “I guess so. She even called our band ‘Wrong Direction’. That’s a hater thing, right?” I answered.

                “Nah. She doesn’t look like a hater. She just sees us ordinary guys here in London. She just don’t care that we sold a million copies of our songs in the world. She doesn’t care that One Direction exists.” Zayn told us while eating his fries.

                “Hmm.” Louis hummed. “Do you like her, Hazzah?”

                “Me?” I uttered. “I don’t know. She just caught my attention.”

                “You asked for her twitter account. You mentioned in the 100 facts about yourself that you will take a girl’s twitter account if you’re interested with her.” Liam told me. Yeah, I did mention that.

                “But what surprised me; she didn’t give me her account. That’s unbelievable! She didn’t even fancy me!” I exclaimed and rested my back in the chair. I heard them laughed and teased me.

                “Your charm didn’t work on her, curly.” Niall said.

                “Yeah. So, what’s the plan for this day?” I asked and these guys gave me a mysterious grin. “I know you’re thinking what I am thinking.” I said and smiled.

¶¶¶¶¶

“Noo!!” Liam shouted when Louis pushed him in the river. We laughed holding our tummy cause of his face. I think I just heard him scream like a baby.

                “It’s your turn, Curly! Happy Birthday!” Louis shouted and tried to push me into the water.

                “No! Lou, stop it! I’m a little cold right now! Nooo!” I also shouted when Zayn helped Louis pushed me in the water.

                “Now that’s a birthday bash for Harry Styles!” Niall said and jumped into the river with his shoes on. Haha. They’re the craziest friends I ever had!

                “You ready?” I heard Louis asked Zayn while taking off his striped shirt.

                “You go first!” He answered and immediately pushed Louis to join the rest of us.

                “That’s not fair!” Louis shouted and tried to sprinkle a little water to Zayn. We still can’t help to laugh with all the stupid things we are doing. You know, because of X Factor, I knew them who also want to achieve the dreams which happened to be also my dream. It’s just so nice that we are so close with just a year of being together.