DiSCOVER THE FUTURE

Spoiler Alert: Part 4 Content

————————————————————

They had arrived at the island to film an MV.

Not to be doing what they were doing right now.

"RIKU!"

"RIKKUN!"

"RIKU-KUN!"

Calls for Riku rang out into the forest, the sound of footsteps accompanying them. Everyone in IDOLiSH7 was walking around the forest, yelling out the center's name. The center had somehow disappeared from their sight moments ago, not even having been in the forest for five minutes. Worried about the redhead being alone, especially with his illness, IDOLiSH7 made it a priority to find him. But with the limited amount of time they had on the island, the producers had told IDOLiSH7 that they had to be recording them, even while searching for Riku. Thus leading to the group having to pretend they weren't extremely worried for the center as they wandered through the forest.

At least they had filmed most of the other parts of the MV.

After a few minutes, the group had yielded no results, and were now thinking of what to do. The moment Mitsuki suggested they split up, Tamaki took off in a different direction, Sogo profusely apologizing to the rest of the group before following. This left the Pythagoras Trio and Iori to wander around in a different area.

With Pythagoras Trio & Iori

Many minutes of walking, and still no sign of the red-haired male. "I have an idea," Mitsuki exclaimed, the group stopping and turning towards him.

"What's up, Mitsu?" Yamato asked, glancing at the shorter male.

Mitsuki pointed at one of the tallest trees. "I think if I climbed one of those, I might be able to see Riku from up there."

Iori was quick to respond. "No, Nii-san. You might get hurt."

"Iori is right," Nagi said, beckoning at the massive tree. "It is huge; you could get hurt if you fall."

Mitsuki pouted. "I'm not going to fall!"

"You don't know that Mitsu," Yamato retorted, adjusting his glasses for what seemed like the umpteenth time to him. He had never changed glasses for anything before, so this was new to him.

In any case, Mitsuki simply just huffed, before heading to the tree anyway. The others called for him to come back, but instead he began climbing the tree. Branch by branch, Mitsuki managed to make it up to above the rest of the trees, the sun shining on the leaves. It was a dazzling sight; he was momentarily distracted by the view when he noticed a blob of red in the distance, walking among the flower fields. Riku!

"Guys, I see him!" Mitsuki yelled down, attempting to get his voice to reach them. Hearing no response, he quickly reached for the camera the producers gave him for candid photos and selfies. He wanted just a momentary photo of the view before heading down. But the wind suddenly grew very strong, and his camera slipped out of his hand.

And he slipped off the branch.

His life flashed before his eyes. It was like one of those nightmares where you fell forever and ever. Mitsuki hoped he'd wake up any second rather than hit the ground and realize that this was reality. He watched the sky disappear behind a multitude of leaves, the sunlight peering through the small gaps between them.

He had never been more thankful for Nagi's fast reflexes in his life. The blonde had managed to catch him, although at the expense of his own outfit getting dirtied. Immediately, a large fuss was caused; it was a bunch of garbled words with everyone speaking at once, but Mitsuki could at least decipher the statements "you should've listened to us," and "never do that again."