Ch. 1

(A/N: hey guys I miss school and I never thought I'd say that lol)

No time Skip (resumes right to where the last chapter left off)

Dawson's POV

"Hey boys! Whos hungry?!" Dev yelled from upstairs in he and Bloom's bedroom that they share. Jon, bloom, Sam and I were all hanging out. Jon and Bloom were filming a TikTok as Sam and I watched All American on Netflix. The other boys had already seen the episode we were watching, so we didn't feel guilty about watching it without them. Anyway, Devin picked up the phone and ran into our room (the one that Jon and I share that we were hanging out in. "If y'all want, I'm ordering a pizza." He said, as he began to dial a number and read from a menu that was in the other. "What do you guys want?" He mouthed. "I'd like a supreme slice" Bloom said. "I'd like a pineapple slice." I said. "Cheese for me." Sam said. "Chicken, Olives and onion" Jon said, and some of the guys and I made a face at that request. "What?! Screw you guys, it's good" he said as we laughed. "Meat lovers for me, Dev said to the guy on the phone. "Guys the order is cheaper if we get a 10 slice pizza, so let's get a pizza with two of what we want." He said and we nodded. So basically, this way, I was to get 2 of my pizza, etc. and it would be in a pie. He placed the order along with Pepsi and garlic knots and a salad. We sat and waited for it to arrive at the hotel.