🍃 - nine

jimin stood up and fixed his things, he quickly walked away even intentionally bumping yoongi on his shoulder and also bumping another person standing not far from where yoongi was. not even minding apologizing as he is too preoccupied with his thoughts.

taehyung glared at the plae guy standing silently, "look what have you done!" he sternly said earning a light slap on his arm from jungkook.

"come on babe. jimin needs us."

the younger then pulled taehyung away from yoongi just before everything becomes too late. they may not know what really happened between the two but they already have an idea that jimin was been hurt badly may not be physically but emotionally.

just when the two lovers were gone, seokjin, who was watching the scene walk towards his friend and immediately gave him a comforting tap on his shoulder, though he knows that it wasn't enough to lessen what he is feeling.

"it's okay."

yoongi shrugged the hand away from his shoulder, he scoffed and started walking out of the cafeteria with seokjin following behind him.

"you always telling me that 'it's okay' when it is clearly not okay!" yoongi said, raising his voice a bit, causing for the other students passing by to look at them. he then stopped from walking and faced seokjin with his eyes all burning in madness, "and please stop acting like you fucking care!"

it was now seokjin's turn to scoffed, as if the situation suddenly changes. this is now not about yoongi's problem with jimin, this is now about them.

"yoongi, why would we stop caring when we really do actually care for you?" seokjin retorted, glaring at yoongi.

"i am no good, that's what they always say. you hear me? i'm no good, jin! i am nothing but a fucking burden to everyone!"

seokjin shook his head, completely disagreeing with the younger's statement. he knows yoongi more than anyone else, knowing yoongi despise himself hurt seokjin.

"you're not a burden.."

"stop lying!"

"yoongi, wanna know why you're feeling that way? it is because you kept on pushing away those people who care for you. you kept on believing those negative comments about you when you know that none of it was true. he will not like you for nothing. he saw something on you that others don't see. so don't you bring down yourself."

now where is he? where is that person he is telling him who had seen his worth?

yoongi averted his eyes at the older, getting embarrassed on how true the statements were.

"isn't that what he wants for you? to find new friends?"

he lowered down his head for, he doesn't want seokjin to see his eyes welling up because of the thoughts comes crashing through his head.

"no. i– i have to go."

but seokjin didn't let him walk away, instead he followed yoongi still explaining or more on trying to convince him that he is more than just he is now.

"yoongi, he is still holding on because he knows he still have you. what happened? you shouldn't be acting this way, you should be fixing yourself, your attitude, you should prove them wrong! prove them that you deserve his love."

it feels like seokjin is slapping him with the truth. making him think about his life decisions. making him think about his purpose in life.

he still have this someone waiting for him. and he too waiting for this someone.