5

Shiva -- Bro it's been 3 year we have joined in this channel and no one knows about us. We have collected enough evidence against them. But why we are not still proceeding further?

Adithya -- No Shiva. We can't just do like that. And we are also not targeting only this channel but also others. Our team is working on it. Each channel committing different mistakes. We cannot call it as mistake it's a crime. We are all going to teach them a lesson.

Shiva -- Ok Bro. Today the reality show is getting started. You will see your crush today.

Adithya -- Just stop teasing bro and let's go.

They went and started their work. Adithya was ready behind the camera. And Shiva was practicing his dialogue for the show.

The singing talent show started with a grand function. All the contestants were introduced and judges and special judge enjoyed the show.

Anamika impressed all with her singing. Everyone clapped and whistled for her. She was very much excited to see all that.

Totally 15 contestants were there to compete.

SHOW::

Each weekend one participant will get eliminated and the show will have a grand finale with 3 contestants. All the rounds are knock out. No wildcard entry is allowed. The winner will be given a chance by Music director Anirudh to sing in his upcoming movie or album.