Chapter 1

"Gardenia " My math teacher was waving my test paper around in the air. My best friend Rose groaned and dug her hands in to her eyes. Oh ,she must have flunked.... again. I shook my head and stood up to get my paper witch mister Mr. Denchi was waving impatiently. I grabbed it and sat back down shoving it in to the garbage can next to me. I didnt bother to look at my test i already new it was a A+  just like always. School was no fun any more and the guys that stared at me 24-7 creeped me out.

        *Bing Bing Bing*, I went to walk out of the class yawning and complain how boring school was to Rose. Mr. Denchi called out in a very thick German accent "Hay Gardenia wait I need to talk to you."  I walked over to my teacher's desk and look up. He was a skinny tall man with short very dark brown hair and a start of a beard his eyes were dark and always twinkled as if he was laughing at jokes no one got.

"Yes?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"You're wanted in the office." he said.

'W-why won't they call me over the intercom?' I asked

"Privacy terms now hurry up or you're going to lose more lunch time then you need to."

      I quickly walked out of class in to the withering mass of people crowding the halls. Staying close to the wall Rose followed  me "what was that all about?" Rose always loved to question me .

    "Just the normal your wanted in the office"I rolled my eyes the last time they wanted me in the office was to give me a reword for being the smartest in the top ten school districts or some thing like that.

         We walked past the school name and logo. In big red letters it says Pent Horn high school and a bull to symbolize strength is right under neath it. We hurried past because that is where all the air head jocks hang out. They always have troule keeping there hands where they need to be but thankfully to day we maniged to slip by. "So what do you think it is this time?" Rose asked 

         I turned my head to talk to Rose I swore she was half deaf "Probably just a med- Oof. "Hey watch where your going!" I spun around to face whoever had crashed into me. A bright red shirt with a Siamese cat on it was the first thing I saw but as my gaze traveled up words light hazel eyes met my gaze.

        My mouth opened a little and then his eyes lit up with laughter and I half expected him to laugh at me and then have all the boys on him for laughing at there great princess.

         I could picture it now all the boys all the sudden stopping and coming at him tackling- All the sudden there was a warm hand on my arm. What the? It gently pushed me out of the way and the boy that was in front of me was walking past me in a hurried pace

        "What was that all about?" Rose came over and dusted off my shirt.

        Waving her away I said "Don't bother lets just get to the office I'm late enough as it is."

        I walked in to the office and Rose turned around waving as she called over her shoulder "I'm to going to lunch. I will save you a spot. Bye!" I walked in to the office and Clare smiled at me as I walked past. Ok show time I thought.

        "Hello Clare, you look lovely to day did you get a new hair cut it looks amazing."

        "Oh thank you I got it done last weekend." She gave me a smile and continued."Well Dr. Purple is ready for you."

        "OK it was fun talking. Bye Clare, wish me luck!"

              She smiled and continued typing. Turning around, I walked in to Mr. Purple's room I don't know what goth the nickname Mr. Purple but I know it was before I was in high school. I think his real name was Mr. Macheath but I didn't know for sure.

        The silly nickname started about 3 years ago when I was still in 8th grade. A guy named Jack Vento knew that Mr. Macheath loved purple he decided it would be funny to take a bucket of purple paint and splash is over everything in his office including his $1,000 dollar computer.

      You would think Mr. Purple got mad right nope in fact he left everything the way it was and now he wears purple suits to school every day. The only thing he did was scrape the paint of important stuff and left everything. Sitting down I waited for Mr. Purple to get his papers he is so unorganized its scary I thought Laughing to myself but he is a cool guy.

A/d

      I'm so sorry my life has been a huge mess it is taking me way to long to update I will shoot to update Monday bye lovelies!

Xx Uly.