11

A/n - Sorry for any typos. Please let me know and I'll fix it. This chapter is not edited.

"I can be the sun in your life."

"And what if one day you die out?" Yuta asked.

"I'll always be here for you." Sicheng said.

"No you won't-"

Sicheng bit Yuta's shoulder earning a yelp.

"Shut up let me sleep too." Sicheng said with a giggle at the end. Yuta bit his lip trying to hold back a laugh.
"If you wanna laugh go ahead." Sicheng said with his eyes closed.

"This is getting weird, It's like you know when I'm hiding something." Yuta said.

Sicheng nodded "I'm your soulmate."

Yuta made a vomit sound "Gross."

Sicheng giggled.

✔︎

Doyoung walked with Jungwoo on his back.

Jungwoo giggled as he was spun around.

"Don't drop me Doyoung!" Jungwoo screamed. Doyoung giggled and spun around once again before normally walking.

"I'm getting dizzy! I'm not doing this again!" Jungwoo yelled.

"It's sooo fun!" Doyoung said.

Jungwoo giggled. He kissed Doyoung's cheek.

Doyoung screamed "My virgin cheek!"

Jungwoo giggled as rested his head on Doyoung's back.

Jungwoo felt Doyoung's heart racing. But he kept it to himself.

They walked through the hallways on their way to their fourth class.

Jungwoo smiled but his smile soon faded when he saw Lucas walking by.

Lucas stopped in his tracks and bowed to Doyoung. Jungwoo made eye contact before he left.

Jungwoo frowned as he looked back at Lucas. He turned his head back and smiled.

"Why do I feel guilty?"

Yeji sat on her desk, her legs on the chair as she talked with her friends.

"Don't you think Lucas is soooo handsome?" Chaeryoung asked. Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"Ok, first I'm the one who likes him and I'm gonna ask him out!" Yeji said.

"He's sitting down over there. Go do it if you aren't a coward!" Yuna challenged. Yeji rolled her eyes and got down from her desk.

"Fine."

She walked across the classroom over to the desk by the window, where Lucas was sitting.

"Oppa, can I tell you something?" Yeji asked as she played with her hands.

Lucas closed the book he was reading and looked up at her. "Go ahead." He said to her.

"Um I like y-" Lucas started coughing, cutting off Yeji. "Are you ok?" She asked him. "Yeah yeah, I'm fine, go on." Lucas said.

"I like y-"

Lucas started coughing again. Yeji looked at Lucas confused.

He cleared his throat and told her to go on.

"I like y-"

"Yoai!"

Lucas turned his head to see Kun walking towards him.