six

it was monday morning. my parents came home really late last night. I'm still at jisung's house. my parents are really happy that I'm dating him. "wake up, babe~" jisung said softly. "wait.." I said. "y/n, it's 6:40. you need to get up or we'll be late." he told me. "already? I'm up then. let me go get ready." I said. I gave him a kiss before I went to get ready. we were just going to eat some quick rice with seasoning. I wore a long sleeve white shirt and a two piece red outfit.

 I wore a long sleeve white shirt and a two piece red outfit

jisung wore this

we hurried and got ready and ate breakfast

we hurried and got ready and ate breakfast. we grabbed our backpacks and went to school. jisung was holding my hand while going in. there were many whispers and stares among us. whispers like, "wasn't she dating seungmin?" the others weren't at school yet. yuna was staring at jisung and i's hands. she was with jeongin, to try to make me jealous, they started kissing dramatically. it took me a moment to realize that I was staring at them. jisung looked the direction I was staring. "hey, it's okay. I'm here for you." he whispered to me. I kissed him on the cheek.  "I love you." I whispered back.

I should have realized that jeongin was a playboy before.

when I got my books out of my locker for first period, I closed it and I saw yuna staring me down. "alright. what do you want now?" I asked. "first, you steal seungmin and now you steal jisung. you're such a slut." she said. I laughed. "seungmin and I broke up because we thought things were going too fast. we're still good friends. jisung and I started to date because we really are meant for each other. get your facts right before you speak, idiot." I told her with confidence. "well at least I have jeongin now." she said. she really is trying to make me jealous. "please, he's probably going to cheat on you with somi or something. I wouldn't be happy if I were you," I said. "now if you excuse me, I have to go to class." I said. I pushed around her and made my way to class.

class was fine. like normally. 

"y/n is such a slut for dating two guys.." I heard in the cafeteria. it was lunch. jisung and seungmin obviously saw and heard the things being said about me and them. jisung finally got fed up. "y/n broke up with seungmin because things were going too fast! she's dating me because we're meant for each other! we aren't some new drama to be talked about!" he yelled over the cafeteria. I kissed him on the lips. "thank you.." I said. "gross! find a room for something." minho said. we all laughed. "when did I deserve you?" he asked me. "I have no idea." I replied. after lunch, I went to my locker to get my books. I found a note when opening my locker. 

dear y/n,

please meet me at the library at 3:00 after school.

I knew it was jeongin. I didn't want to go, but my curious self wanted to go. 

it was after school. I walked to the library. I needed to hurry because I was going to walk home with jisung to do homework at his house. "y/n." a voice said behind me. yep, it was jeongin. "what do you want? make this quick, I have to go home with jisung." I said. "come back to me, please? I love you so much." he said. he tried coming to hug me. "jeongin, you have a girlfriend." I said, backing away. "but I don't love her, I love you." he said. he crashed his lips onto mine. I immediately tried backing away, but his grip on my waist was too strong. after a little while, he let go. "jeongin, what the heck?" I said. before he could answer, I left the library. it was already 3:10. I ran to find jisung. when I found him, he was talking with the others. I hugged him as tight as I could and I kissed him. a tear was found escaping the corner of my eye. when he saw, he said, "woah! what happened?" he wiped the tear away and hugged me. "just please help me avoid jeongin. at all costs." I said. they all hugged me. "let's get home and then we can talk about it." jisung hurried to drive home.

when we arrived home, seungmin was helping me get in the house. "so, what happened?" hyunjin asked as he sat next to me and rubbed my back. "jeongin gave me a note to meet him in the library. I went and he kept saying that he wanted me back. and then, he forced himself on me and kissed me. I tried to push him away, but his hands were around my waist and I couldn't push him away." I explained. by then, I was close to tears. I was about to cry, because I was scared of jisung's reaction and scared that he's going to break up with me. "well..did you kiss back?" hyunjin asked. "of course not!" I cried.

"y/n, I'm not mad at you. it wasn't your fault, it was jeongin's. please don't cry, then I'll think it was my fault." jisung spoke quietly. he hugged me and pecked me on the cheek. "let it all out.." he told me softly. "I'm sorry.." I said to jisung. "no, no. please don't apologize." he told me. "we all love you, and we'll do anything in our power to protect you." seungmin said. they all nodded in response. we all decided to watch movies and eat snacks for the rest of the night. and then, we all fell asleep on the couch, cuddling with each other.

a/n

guys! this story is coming to an end soon. maybe until like chapter 8 or 10! which member should I make a FF about next? comment and I'll see which one could be the best plot. ;)