pt1 Jirou x FemReader

A/n: class 1A goes to the beach. In this there are no quirks (mainly bc I didn't wanna hafta deal w/ making one for Y/n).

Your POV

"Hurry Jirou! We're almost there!" I called out to the purple-haired from the top of the staircase.

"Tell me again why we didn't take the elevator like the rest of 1A."

"Because it was already full, and this way's more fun."

That, and I get more alone time with Jirou. I was so excited when I found out we were rooming together. I have it all planned out. Tomorrow night, we'll go on a romantic walk on the beach, just the two of us, and I'm gonna tell her how I feel.

✷ ✷ ✷

When Jirou and I got up to our room we got unpacked and decided to head to down to the beach.

"Are you almost done Jir-" before I could finish my thought, Jirou came out of the bathroom in her bathing suit. My heart throbbed at the sight. Or at least I think it was my heart.

"I'm ready. Let's go," she said with a smile that only made the throbbing worse.

"O-ok."

I slipped on my flip-flops and we were off.

We reached the boardwalk and as soon as I caught sight of the water, I ran as fast as I could down to the waves. I wiggled my toes in the wet sand.

"C'mon, Jirou!" I called from the water. She stood about 20 feet away, just staring at me. "What's wrong? Ya scared?"

With that, she dropped her bag and bolted toward me, tackling me into the water. We came up gasping for air all the while laughing uncontrollably.

"W-what was that for?!" I managed to ask between giggles.

"I dunno. You just looked so cute standing there," she said with a grin.

I was taken aback.

"I- I what?"

She snickered and stepped toward me, cupping my face. I felt my body heat up.

"Uhm w-hat are yo-" but I was cut off as she pressed her lips against mine.

She began to softly massage her lips on mine and I felt my knees weaken. I closed my eyes and melted into her as she crept her arm around my waist.

After about five minutes, she pulled away.

"Jirou? What's wrong?" I whispered just centimeters from her face.

"You don't have to kiss me if you don't want to..."
She looked down, imbarassed.

"Why wouldn't I want to kiss you? I...I really like you."
I could feel my face grow hot.

"I like you too," she said with a smile, "so are we dating now?"

"Yes please," I replied before kissing her again.

She really likes me...!

Welp that's all I got. I might do a part 2 that involves lemons later on so stay tuned ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I'm sorry if this is really cringey. Tis my first time doing this type of stuff 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Anyway, requests are open at the moment so feel free to suggest anything. Criticism is welcome.

And I think that's it. Hope you enjoyed (~ ̄³ ̄)~