Friday

It was finally the day I was ready to meet Jacob. I'd spent hours getting ready and I was finally pleased with the way I looked. Yet I had this unsettling feeling in my gut,I wasn't nervous was I,no it couldn't be I don't get nervous.

I then herd a knock at the door,which spiralled me out my thoughts. I walked downstairs and opens the door it was Jacob. "Oh hi Jacob" I said with a smile "hi" he replied. He then took my hand and walked me outside to a taxi. "Where are we going" I said, he looked at me and winked "it's a surprise" about ten minutes later we'd arrived at Hollywood bowl,Tom always talked about this place.we then walked in and started a game. I was bad at it so Jacob has to help me,he stood behind me and put his hands on my hips,He then moved his hands across Me so his hands rested in mine. "And go" he shouted,I let the ball go and it hit all of them I went to high five Jacob but he stood there and pulled me into a hug "I do really like you,a lot y/n I don't want to be awkward about this because I bloody love you"

We'd just finished bowling and we were walking to the shops down the road and I was shivering "y/n have my hoodie you must be freezing in that" he passed me his hoodie and I put it on,he took my hand and we walked to the shops then got a taxi home.