Chapter 3: The Party's Over

Y/N's P

Y/N's P.O.V.

Okay...

Apparently, after I left yesterday, Syd...

"Fucked Stanley Barber?! You fucked Stanley Barber?!" Dina asked loudly laughing. "Y-You don't have to keep repeating it. Liam is right there." Syd lightly smiled crossing her arms. Dina continued to laugh "I'm sorry, I'm just processing." she said "So, how was it?" she asked.

I mentally cringed to myself. Now both Dina and Syd have guys. And Syd doesn't have just any guy, SHE HAS STANLEY BARBER! The boy I've been showing so much attention to. Syd never shown any interest in him before, and suddenly after they hangout at his house for one night they're alright getting at it?! I guess I was wrong when I thought Syd knew I liked Stan. Unless, she knew and did it on purpose!

What am I thinking?

Syd wouldn't do that to me. I just can't let her see that I'm upset, because I want to be a supportive friend and not a jealous one.

Syd nodded her head "It was... great." she smiled awkwardly. "Really?" Dina asked almost spitting out her orange juice. Syd hesitates but nodded again "Really. I mean...so good at going down on me, I was like 'whoa'!" She laughs. I tried my best not to roll my eyes at that. Just hearing her talk about that made me feel weird. I decided to speak so I wouldn't seem to suspicious.

"So you wanna hook up with him again?" I ask with my arms crossed. Syd smiled "One hundred percent." she chuckles. Dina's phone starts buzzing and she pulls it out her pocket. She started texting someone "I'm worried about Brad. He's in a lot of pain." Dina states. I scoff "Dina, he's acting like he's lost a leg."
Dina brushes my comment off "We were supposed to go to Ricky Berry's birthday party tonight, but I don't think he's up for it." she says while her eyes are still glued on her phone.

"Oh, you got invited to that?" Syd asks. Dina finally looks up at us "Um... Yeah, I guess I sort of got invited." she shrugs. "Right. Cool." Syd mumbles. "I don't know. I don't... think I'm gonna go, though so.." Dina trails off assuring us. Syd laughs "What? And go take care of Brad?". Dina lightly chuckles "I mean..." she looked at us looking guilty.

Syd shook her head "Fuck it. Why don't we just go together, the three of us?" she asks. I'm always skeptical of parties and social things like that. Sure, I like to have fun, but I'm not even really associated with Ricky Berry, like, at all. But I'll only go because Syd asked us to, so I agree and so does Dina.

We pick up our glasses of organs juice and make a mini cheers. "Okay, Syd." I chuckle. Syd smiled in response.

After we finished, we walked up to the front to pay. Syd's mom walks over to us "Hey, girls. Good breakfast?" she asks. I smile "Yes. Thanks so much, Mrs. Miller." I reply about to pay. Her mom stops me "Don't worry, hon. It's on me." she says. "Thank you." I say happily. Syd looks at her mom with a small smirk "How come you always make me pay?" she asks. Her mom pretend to think "Because Y/N and Dina are much nicer to me than you are, and I like them better than you." she answers without a smile.