~Chapter Ten: You are weak~

The next day I slept till 1pm, Louis let me sleep because I was really tired. It was going to be another busy day. It was another show where I was the openingsact and in the break time. I woke up by Louis who was watching tv. I rubbed in my eyes and turned my head to Louis. He saw I was awake so he got closer to me and kissed my lips. "Goodmorning babe." He whispered against my lips. I kissed back as he rubbed with his hand over the bump. 'Goodmorning handsome." I sat straight up and strechted out. "How did my princess sleep?" I smiled small and Louis wrapped his arm around my waist. "Pretty good." My voice was still hoarse from sleep. He chuckled and kissed my cheeck. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head in the nook of his neck.

"Okay guys, take five." I was rehearsing on the big stage and decided to take a break as I saw Louis. "Hey babe. I tought you deserved a little break." He haid oreos with him and water. My weakness is oreos and I just freaking love them. We decided to sit down on the catwalk and just eat and talked. After 15 minutes I returned to my rehearsal.

***

It was the night of the rehearsal and I was in my dressingroom. For in the breaktime one of the boys could choose 3 songs that I would sing. Today Niall had to choose 3, but he didn't gave the titles yet. I was just about to go to Niall as someone knocked on the door. "Yes." I said and the door got open. It was Niall with the song titles. "Sorry I'm late with it Fleur." "Haha, It's okay." I said as he handed me over the paper. "Good choise." I said and looked at Niall. "I picked a few easy songs." I looked at Niall and met his dreamy eyes. And that smile that took away my breath every time was on his face. 

Niall chose pretty easy songs he went for: Stars Dance, About the boy and Human. All songs by me. Niall and Louis were the only two who picked songs from myself to sing. It was ten minutes later and me and Niall were still talking and laughing. "It's time for me now." I said and got out of my dressingroom and saw Louis standing a bit further with a weird look on his face, I guess it was just nothing so I ignored it and just got to the stage.

***

It was an amazing show and crowd. We were back on our way to the hotel and Louis didn't said a word to me. I was thinking about the things I could have propably done wrong but nothing came to mind. We got in the hotelroom and trew my bag in the chair next to our suitcases. I streched out and took of my shoes. "What was Niall doing in your dressingroom earlier today?" I looked at Louis in full suprise, who was standing in front of me. "Uh he came to give me the song titles for in breaktime." I said standing up.

"Are you sure it was just that? Because you too look really happy when you left your dressingroom." I was suprised of Louis' jealous actions and looked at him, just to see his eyes were filled with anger and rage. "It was just that. And why are you so jealous of Niall?" I said making my voice louder. "Since I found out that you two once had a little affair." Louis said bold. "Wow, big deal. It was only for one month." I couldn't believe he was just so jealous about this. "It might not be a big deal if he just forgot about you. But the little fucker still has feelings for you Fleur. Don't you see that." I hoped Louis never found out about it and when Niall told me he still had feelings for me I promised I won't tell anyone. I didn't even told Louis that one time at the AMA's last year when he said he loved me.

"It's not that big of a deal Louis. And we did nothing wrong in my dressingroom we just talked or is that a crime?" I said pushing Louis away. "Why do I don't believe you?" I smirked. He only believed what he wanted to believe. "Because you don't trust me maybe, while in the mean time I trust you more then anything." I yelled now trying to not let me go down for Louis. "Who said I didn't trust YOU? It's him I don't trust." Louis yelled too this time. "He's your bandmate, Louis. And I don't even love him so why would I?" I could never keep strong trough anything, because tears were allready filling my eyes. "Yeah so? Just because he's my bandmate he can't fuck my girlfriend and I can't trust him?" I laughed sarcastic with Louis his last words and crossed my arms. "So what if Niall fucks me, eh? You fucked that slut of an Eleanor allready to so. What can you have against it? If I fuck him then we are even, you fucked someone behind my back and I fucked someone behind your back." I yelled at Louis and saw how more anger filled his eyes. "So we are going to bring this up now?" Louis said nodding. 

"Yeah I am. You are a fucking cheater because you actually fucked someone while your girlfriend is pregnant. And then you call me a cheater because I just had a friendly chat in my dressingroom." "You blame everything on me, all our fights and even because you fucked her. I didn't asked to be cheated on. You Louis Tomlinson are weak, because you don't give a fuck about other people and not even about your girlfriend. You are failure and a fucking big dickhead." I spat at Louis. I didn't realise what I said till it came out.

Louis looked at me with full anger, it was so full of anger and it scared me. He looked at me and smacked my face. I got my hand over to my cheeck and rub it. Tears ran down my cheecks as I looked at Louis. I walk away from him, from this guy who has changed so much lately that it scared me. It took him a few seconds to realise what he did. "I'm so sorry Fleur, I didn't ment to slap you. I'm sorry." Louis got closer to me and I kept walking away from him. He tried to lay his hands on my shoulder but I pulled back. "Don't touch me." I said still afraid of what was in front of me. 

Pain filled my heart and took over my toughts. I ran out of the room and just didn't wanted to see Louis. My cheeck still hurted a bit but I bit trough the pain. I got to Niall, which was a stupid chose, but I needed someone and I didn't wanted to go to Liam because Sophia was on tour with him now.

But as always I knew myself. No matter how many pain he gives me, no matter how many painfull words, still I returned to him. I kept saying to myself that the person who smacked me wasn't Louis. Because Louis would never do something like that. I had to wake up and realise it really happened and their won't be any magic clock, like in Harry Potter, to turn back time. 

I wanted to just forget what happened, even tho it was so painfull and so unbelieveble. Maybe Louis wasn't the weak one but I was. I am weak and will always be.