THE TRAGEDIES...

SIDNAAZ WERE SLEEPING IN EACH OTHERS ARMS PEACEFULLY AFTER THE HECTIC LAST NIGHT WHEN THEY WERE DISTURBED BY THE CONSTANT CALLS AND NOTIFICATIONS ON THEIR CELL WHICH FORCED THEM TO WAKE UP.

SIDHARTH: hello?

MANAGER: where are you ? why have you not been picking up calls?

SIDHARTH: i was sleeping .what happened?

MANAGER : social media is a mess right now devoleena has said some nasty things about shehnaaz and your chemistry with her and your fans are attacking her and she is insulting them back .

SIDHARTH: what the hell!! i literally set her straight last night at the party.

MANAGER: maybe she didn't take it well.ask shehnaaz to post a story asking fans to avoid her and im sure you will be asked this question in your live interview today so handle it well keeping your fans in mind and also dont be rude towards devoleena too otherwise a new drama will start.

SIDHARTH: yeah okay.

SHEHNAAZ WAKES UP .

SHEHNAAZ: kya hua sidharth ?kiska phone tha?

SIDHARTH: hamare manager ka .

SHEHNAAZ: sab thi to hai na?

SIDHARTH: haa woh devoleena ne tere aur mere baare main kuch bura kaha hai aur fans pagal hogaye hai aur woh bhi wapas hamare fans ko bura keh rahi hai .

SHEHNAAZ; uski himmat kaise hui ruk usko toh main abhi batati hu.

SIDHARTH: nahi shehnaaz last time jab himanshi ki controversy main jawwab diya toh pata hai na kya hua tha tum kuch nahi karogi bus iti story daal do aur fans ko kahi ki lade nahi aur ye sab bate ignore kare.

SHEHNAAZ: thike par woh aisa kyu kar rahi hai .

SIDHARTH: hum sirf ignore kar sakte hai agar woh apni soch dikha rahi hai toh dikhane do just ignore it .

SHEHNAAZ: ok (follows the instructions and post a story about the same ). 

IN THE EVENING DURING LIVE:

INTERVIEWER: Devoleena has been saying bad stuff about Shehnaaz who you seemed to be close with inside the house , what do you have to say about this?

SIDHARTH: thats sad she should not do that.

INTERVIEWER: she also thinks that you and shehnaaz that is sidnaaz has zero chemistry where as you look the best with rashmi desai , do you agree?

SIDHARTH: well i dont think so me and shehnaaz have a great bond we are loved by millions of people and i dont think she is wrong its her opinion if she likes me with rashmi .

INTERVIEWER: who would you prefer?

SIDHARTH: obviously shenaaz because we have so much fun together she is a great girl and i really like being with her .

AFTER THE INTERVIEW AIRED A LOT OF SIDNAAZ FANS BECAME HAPPY AND STARTED IGNORING DEVOLEENA BUT THAT WEEK EVERYDAY A NEW CONTESTANT STARTED SPEAKING ILL TOWARS SIDNAAZ AND STARTED FANDOM WARS UNNECESSARILY AND MADE IT HARD FOR SIDNAAZ TO KEEP PATIENCE NOW .
( events of the week):
tuesday : bhau said shehnaaz main bahut akad aagayi hai after getting fame which made people to jaudge her .
wednesday: mahira said that sidnaaz got famous because our scenes were not shown only.
thursday : zariwala said sidnaaz dont have love its just friendship
friday: paras also agreed with bahu and said just because shehnaaz is gaining followers on social media doesn't mean people like her and a lot of other things.

AFTER SEEING THIS :
SIDHARTH: darling tu kyu ro rahi hai?

SHEHNAAZ: sidharth kya tu aur main itne bure hai ki sab hum se itni nafrat karte hai ?

SIDHARTH: tu buri nahi hai meri jaan woh jal te hai tujhse aur kuch nahi tu buri hoti toh tu bhi apne interview main unka naam leti aur bura bhala kehti par nahi tu waisi nahi hai .

SHEHNAAZ: main thank gayi hu sidharth roj roj ka aur nahi hota ab mere bichare fans ne kya bigada unka

SIDHARTH GETS A CALL FROM THEIR MANAGER AND HE CONTROLS SHEHNAAZ , PUTS HER TO SLEEP AND LEAVES TO ATTEND THE CALL.

MANAGER : im sure you must have heard about paras?

SIDHARTH; yeah shehbaaz called and told me .

MANAGER:according to my sources they have made a whatsapp group excluding you guys to discuss these things .

SIDHARTH: what how low can they go?

MANAGER: i dont know but how long can you guys ignore we have to set them straight and take matters in our hands you guys are keeping silent but they are trying to provoke your fans now .

SIDHARTH: you are right even shehnaaz is unable to handle it now i will take matter in my hands and do something in the morning and anyways its time now .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
authors note:
hi so i hope you guys liked today's chapter and this is also a message for the readers that please don't reply to what these idiots say they are trying to poke us and get are reactions and try to get fame like this so please so just like our sidnaaz ignore them and yes the next chapter will be the last chapter so stay tuned to see what sidharth does . and if you want me to write a book then drop some suggestions if i like any i will write another book. don't forget to vote and comment something nice. i love you guys bye stay safe and healthy.