Summary

I know many of you are confused as the story is very twisted, so let me give you a little summary...

Both girls Swara and ragini's story are totally different. They don't have any connection till now...

Ragini is a rich girl daughter of shekhar and shamishta... She works in Laksh company. She looks very happy and cool girl but she haves a past which somehow connected to Laksh and her presence in Laksh's company is intentional. She was not there for getting paid or work.. her plan is something else, which we will find in future...

While swara is a poor orphan girl live with her bua, who have one son, sahil, and he has bad eye on Swara.. She studies in college where a group named Devil 5 were not letting her live in peace...

What is connection between Swaragini.?
What is ragini's past..?
Why ragini came in Laksh's life..?
How will swara deal with Sahil and Devil 5..?
Is Laksh and Lucky are same person, or they are different, or they have any connection..?
To know the answer wait for the next chapters...

I hope now you understand the story well but if you still have any doubts you can comment me... I will try to clear them too...

Have a nice day.. and stay at you home happy and healthy...😊😊❤️❤️