#2: You Meet Again

Ciel: Here you are in town and it's been a week since you had danced with Ciel at the ball.God you missed him.His eyes were so mesmerising.You didn't know that such a deep,dark blue eye colour could be achieved.You wish that you could see him again.Suddenly,being the prat that you are,smacked into someone...screw not paying attention.You quickly backed up and apologised. 'I am so sor-...Ciel?' You stopped mid sentence when you saw those familiar blue eyes. 'Hello,(Y/N).' His velvety voice sent shivers down your spine.You instantly started to blush.He merely chuckled and asked, 'Would you like to join me?' You smiled a little bit and accepted his offer.

Sebastian: You were walking around in town window shopping.You stopped to look at a wonderful (F/C) dress/ suit that caught your eye.After seeing the price tag,you thought it best to just forget about it.As you turned around,you bumped into a very firm man. 'I am so very sorry,sir!' You quickly apologised and then turned to see who you had accidentally attacked.As you turn.you hear a familiar voice. 'No,I am sorry Miss/Mister (L/N).' You let out a small laugh. 'Sebastian,there is no need for formalities.' You smile at him.He just simply smiles back. 'What kind of butler would I be if I did not use formalities?' You laughed at that. 'I do not know,Sebastian.' He offered his hand to you. 'Would you like to join my master and I today?' You took his hand almost immediately. 'Of course.'

Finny: Ever since you had met Finny at the Phantomhive manor,you've become a little obsessed with flowers and gardening,nature in general.As you were tending to your garden,which looked amazing because you were a fast learner,you heard a gasp. 'THIS IS AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL!HOW DO YOU DO THIS?!' You smiled and turned around only to see familiar blond hair and straw hat.Your smile got wider,if that was even possible. 'Thank you,Finny.' He looked at you with wide eyes and a big,bright smile. 'Miss/Mister (Y/N),you did this?' He asked with a hint of amazement in his voice.You kept eye contact with him and simply said, 'Yes,would you care to join me?' He accepted your offer and helped you with your garden all day.

Bard: You had finally done it!You had finally opened your own bakery.This had been your dream since you were little and now...it's come true.You were standing behind the counter when you heard the bell ring,signifying that you had a customer.You turned around with a big smile and your eyes widened at who you saw. 'Bard?' He looked at you and smiled. 'I heard you were opening a bakery in town and I had to come see it.It looks amazing.' You both then blushed. 'Thank you,Bard.' He then shifted a little. 'I have a question for you Miss/Mister (Y/N).' You gently smiled. 'And that is?' He blushed a brighter red. 'Could you teach me how to be a better cook?' You laughed and said, 'But you're already such a good cook,' You were just trying to boost his self-esteem.
'but yes.I will.' He smiled and got behind the counter with you.

Undertaker: You couldn't stop thinking about him.He was so mysterious and handsome,even though you couldn't see his face.You had begun to draw skulls and coffins everywhere or his name with little hearts beside it.You were now walking around and somehow found yourself outside of his shop.You thought you would just visit for a bit.You walked in and the lights were completely out.You started to shove when a coffin opened and revealed a what seemed to be glowing eye.You then heard a chuckle. 'Welcome back,Milady/milord.' You smiled. 'Hello,Undertaker.' He stepped out of the coffin and walked over to you. 'Would you like a biscuit?' He held up a bone shaped biscuit. 'Yes,please.' You sat with him for hours,eating biscuits and talking.

Grell: You absolutely loved the colour red now.It was on your clothes,your bed,your curtains,your whole house...everywhere.You were painting your kitchen red when a sweet voice called out. 'Oh (Y/N)~' You shivered just at the sound of it and turned around with a smile. 'Hello,Grell.' He smiled a Cheshire grin. 'I love what you've done to the place.' You blushed and looked down. 'The colour suits you so well.' You blushed even more,not realising that he had picked up a brush and started painting as well. 'I am going to help you.' You smiled and started painting again. 'Alright.'

William: You had just beaten Grell up for disobeying simple orders. 'You'd think after this many beatings he would finally learn.' A voice behind you spoke. 'Yet he's too dull.' A deep chuckle sounded at your response. 'Hello again,(Y/N).' You turned to look at the man. 'William.' He looked at Grell and then back at you. 'Do you need help?' You smiled a little. 'Yes,please.' You both tortured Grell for hours.

Soma: You had just bought curry powder when a voice called out to you. 'Miss/Mister (Y/N),you can not eat that!' You turned around,confused.You realised that Soma was running towards you with Agni behind him. 'That is not genuine curry.' He offered his hand to you. 'Would you like to try some of Agni's?' You smiled a little and took his hand. 'Of course.'

Agni: You had just made curry at a local restaurant and many people enjoyed it. 'Miss/Mister (Y/N),did you make this?' You looked up to see Agni and Soma.You gently smiled. 'Yes I did,Agni.Do you like it?' He smiled back and so did Soma. 'Yes,Miss/Mister (Y/N).' You pulled up two stools and they sat down. 'Do you want some more?' You slightly giggled when they both nodded.

Viscount of Druitt: Even though he's a pervert,you agreed to go out with him.So here you are,walking to a restaurant to meet him.As you walked up to the doors,you hear, 'My robin!' You looked to where the voice came from and smiled. 'Hello,Viscount.' He took your hand while smiling and you both went into the restaurant.

Pluto: You absolutely love dogs.They're your favourite.You were going to visit Ciel when a loud 'woof' stopped you. 'Pluto,what are you doing away from the manor?' He only smiled at you.You smiled back and laughed a little. 'You are lucky I am headed there now.' You two then started to walk to the manor.

Ash: You were sitting in bed,thinking about how Ash had called you pure.You hoped that was good.Suddenly,a feather floated down. 'Hello,Miss/Mister (Y/N).' You smiled. 'Hello,Ash.' He sat beside you. 'I will be protecting you tonight.' You blushed and simply agreed,thinking it best to not disagree.