Dark Poet

These past few months I've loosen the grip to resilience. I hid behid curtains and prisoned all the thoughts inside my head. Behind my dark poetries are dying memories I'm keeping alive. Nursing all kinds of pain and chaos.

My lungs is giving out— I'm suffocated within my sanctuary.

I took tons of filters and smoked cigars helping my monsters inside me to kill my body.

My heart is broken and some pieces of it was taken awey by someone whom I desired to live with forever.

Everybody's stepping on it. Everybody was.

Then someone broke into my sanctuary and pulled me out.

She saw me dying. She saw how miserable I am—I guess she did.

I don't know if she did noticed all my bruises and wounds.

She just stared at me and then suddenly I become so numb (from pain).

All the dark colors lit up.
The chains winded around my body broke and all the missing pieces in me was slowly filled.

My long for filters pressing against my lips turned to long for her lips againts mine.
Chains turned to arms being wrapped against my body.
Over worn masked isn't my favorite head dress now but a smile given by her.

She's a professional midwife but she was like a cardiologist 💕

She stitched every open wound she saw.

I love you MyLife💕

09192017
Photo: Medium