Prologue

Copyright © Girlonfire, 2012, All rights reserved

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, name of business, places and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Anything that resembles from the real world are purely coincidence.

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users many not distribute said copies to others, whether or not in electronic form or in hard copy, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information ofr requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

girlonfiree2001@gmail.com

Enjoy reading and don't forget to vote or comment. :)

___________

In our life, we experience problems, trials and more problems.

Not to mention personal and very painful experiences.

True happiness can only be achieved with effort, struggle and patience.

You will first feel pain. A pain that can either be a stepping stone or be a downfall in our journey.

But those are not enough reasons to bring you down.

Remember, there will always be a rainbow after every storm.

There will always be someone who helps you regain your strength and helps you with every problem you have, that includes your family, friends and the almighty God.

I always tell that to myself. I learned so many things in my journey to happiness.

I'll share one thing that I've learned, "True Love comes at a right time, place and in one right moment."