Weapons

After Funnet was kidnapped the Guild leaders started to think of a plan.
"Guys Funnet had a secret room where she hid weapons that she found on her travels so she might have something there that can have them"FTO Kay said.
"I forgot she said something like that"replied FTO Bryan.
"Where is it!?" Unicorn yelled.
"Follow us!"yelled FTO Kay.
They followed FTO Kay and Bryan to Funnet's house into her basement.
"What. The. Actually. Hell. Is. This. Place"said FTO Ritchie.
Funnet all sorts of weapons like: swords, axes and a whole lot of others.
"Pick only one and try not to break or else Funnet might kill you if her sister doesn't"said FTO Bryan.
Unicorn took a sword that was called Element, N.H Kay took a scythe, N.H Michael also took a scythe, N.H Devin took a huge black sword, N.H Mitch took a battle ax, N.H Pat took a magical frying pan, N.H Bri took a buldish sword, N.H Ritchie took a scythe, N.H Austin also look a battle ax, N.H Zaro took a pink sword and Brandon didn't have to take any weapons. The wizards started to look around for clues when they found a picture.

Below the picture said 'Siblings'

"Which one do you think is her sister, you know the that kidnapped her"asked Sliver.
"I would like to think the one that looks like her but darker"replied FTO Michael.
"But w-who a-are the o-other people"asked Jakey.
"I'm pretty sure they might be her other siblings"replied FTO Brandon.
"Tomorrow we'll get you guys home and get Funnet back"said FTO Michael.