Part 1: the arrival

Freddy's Pov: Freddy lay slouched on the floor, his hat lying a few inches away from his head. He stared at the camera in disgust. Why do we have to be watched? He thought, irritated. Bonnie was sitting slumped against the wall, Chica was half in the shadows, and Foxy sat on a bucket in the shadows. As Freddy was glancing around their prison, he got flashed with a light. He whipped his head around to look at the camera. He saw it moving back and forth and realized the Night Guard had arrived. "Guys! Look!" He cried to the others. Bonnie glanced up from his feet. "What do you want?" He asked gloomily. "THE SECURITY GUARD IS HERE YOU DIMWIT!" He shouted happily. Foxy's Pov: Foxy heard this and got up. He ran down to the main hallway which leads to the security office and stood there, getting ready to attack. But then, HE GOT FLASHED WITH A LIGHT!!! He was pissed beyond imagination, and was half-blinded so he left. He sat back down on his bucket. But he wasn't about to give up. Bonnie's Pov: "its only the night guard's 1st night so i won't show up tonight. Freddy and Chica nodded their heads in agreement.

~~~The New Animatronics~~~

Toy Freddy's Pov: He stood along with his friends, the slut Toy Chica and the hilarious rabbit Toy Bonnie. He sighed. Then a flashlight projected from beneath the camera! He gasped, attracting Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie's attention. "I'm going to go scare the night guard!" He said happily. "Anybody want to come?" Toy Bonnie shuffled her feet. "No thanks" she said awkwardly. "Oh okay. I understand," he said. Toy Chica rolled her eyes. "Uh no! I'm waiting until tomorrow night!" She said. If the night guard even lasts that long. Thought Toy Freddy. "Well suit yourself" he mumbled. He went down the hallway and got ready to kill. Mangle's (aka Toy Foxy) Pov: she lay dismantled on the floor from this afternoon's bundle of kids. She sighed thinking about how abused she was when Balloon Boy whispered, "The night guard is here!" Mangle evilly laughed. "I'll give him a break tonight, but tomorrow he won't be so lucky" she went back to her own business with a better attitude. Balloon Bitch's (aka Balloon Boy) Pov: what if its a female? He thought. Oh well. He decided he would wait until tomorrow night as well. He then realized he should get back to the game room (i think its called) and he quickly ran back. He stood in his usual spot sighing. Marionette's Pov: He sat in his box, listening to the beautiful melody of the music box. Better keep winding that box or else i'll getcha. He thought with laughter. Jeremy's Pov: he walked in his confinement and picked up a cheap-looking tablet. $100 an hour? I'll take it! He thought happily. Then the phone started ringing. He curiously pressed the answer button so he could hear the message. A man's voice projected from the speaker. An hour later, Jeremy was bored of the man's speech so he muted it. He then continued and did what the man had told him to do. He checked the supply closet, the show stage, the game room, winded up the music box, flashed Foxy... He was doing so good he just barely noticed when the clock chimed 6. He put down the tablet and left the pizzeria. Piece of cake, he thought smirking. Totally worth $100. He strode back home with pleasure. He threw himself on bed and began to text his friend all about his experience.

~Hi guys! This is Blue.Bunny here and this is the second story i've posted on Wattpad so yeah! Uh so i'm really active on my FNAF instagram called Blue.Bunny aswell so it would be a major help if you followed me there! Bai! :3~

Jeremy's POV: Jeremy yawned as he woke up from his slumber and groggily wiped the sleep from his eyes. He then got ready to go to Freddy Fazbear's pizza. He threw on his uniform, made himself breakfast, brushed his teeth, and drove over to the pizzeria. As soon as he entered the door, he knew something was different and he had a nagging feeling of terror. He shrugged it off and walked into his office. He picked up the tablet and went straight to winding up the puppet's music box. Mangle's POV: She heard the door slam and knew right away Jeremy was here. She snickered, then slithered into the room with Balloon -bitch- Boy. The annoying robot looked at her. "Whatcha doing?" He asked. Mangle rolled her remaining eyeball. "Something that you're not going to be apart of." She slithered out of that room, leaving Balloon -bitch- Boy crying. "We were fine yesterday!" He wailed. As Mangle left the room she called back to him, "yesterday i was in a more tolerant mood" and slithered into a party room. Balloon Bitch's POV: Balloon Bitch sat there, wailing away before crying himself to sleep. Toy Freddy's POV: He glanced at a nearby clock on the wall. It said that it was exactly 1 am. He knew he had to make a move soon so he ran over and stood in the hallway. He saw Jeremy look at him, a disgusted look plastered on his face. Toy Freddy growled and walked into his room. Jeremy put on his mask, laughing. Toy Freddy left the room, being fooled that Jeremy died by old Freddy. Little did he know, that he was actually a retard. Toy Chica's POV: She crawled into Jeremy's left air vent and started thumping around. Suddenly, a bright light flashed into her eyes. "HEY WHAT THE FAZ?!" She shouted angrily at Jeremy. She heard a voice call back, "DO YOU MEAN FUCK?" She gasped that he used a bad word, and left the air vent to go back to the stage. She heard howls of laughter as she left, and she shuddered. Toy Bonnie's POV: She rolled her eyes at Toy Chica and Toy Freddy. "Am i the only sane animatronic here?" She asked. Both Toy Chica and Toy Freddy growled. Whatever. She thought. I'll attack Jeremy tomorrow. Freddy's POV: Freddy quickly moved into Jeremy's hallway, and soon after that, his office. Jeremy flipped on his mask. Freddy knew he had been beat and he went back to the supply closet, to try again tomorrow. Foxy's POV: Foxy showed up in Jeremy's hallway as much as possible, now that he had gotten used to the light. He was always flashed 20 times, and he was surprised Jeremy's flashlight hadn't died yet. Chica's POV: she sat away from the security camera, in the supply closet, waiting for tomorrow. Bonnie's POV: he chatted with Chica a bit as he too, was waiting for tomorrow. Marionette's POV: He listened to the wonderful song of the music box and sighed, drifting off into sleep, his last thought being, Don't wake the baby.

~That last bit of Markiplier reference tho 😂~