dishes/xmas present [smut]

24th December, 2:00 in the morning; your family's just left.
You had a filling Christmas eve dinner with everyone, and you bid everyone farewell as Jungkook washed the mountain-tall pile of dishes in the sink.

After everyone's left, you sank into the couch.

"Today was exhausting," You exhaled heavily, "At least Angeline's been put to sleep!"

Silence.

"Babe?" You looked to your right, where the kitchen is.

"Say," Jungkook said, ominously, "Could you come over, I need some assistance in getting the grease off the pans."

The atmosphere was weird, unbearably weird. However, like a lost lamb, you walked over to Jungkook.

"How could I hel-" You stopped. Eyes widened like a lady who's searching for her cash in her purse right when the bus arrives, you were stopped abruptly with no notice as he forced a deep, passionate kiss on your lips. "Jungkook?"

Burning. Your cheeks were burning. Your eyes bigger than ever. Your limbs— no.. your rntire body was frozen. Jungkook looked at you with the corner of his lip raising, then goes back to washing the dishes as if nothing just happened.

Fuck. You muttered.

A few minutes had passed and when you glance down at Jungkook's hands, the way he was washing the cups was...

It was driving you NUTS!

Jungkook's big veiny hands, moist from the water and the bubbles thrusted in and out of the glass quickly and heavily. The motion of his hands were lewd. You knew this was intentional.

"You know, Babe..." Jungkook glanced over at you, "We're financially stable, we love each other, Angeline's could use a new friend..."

"I know I know," I ruffled his hair as I saw the visible hopefulness from his eyes as he beats around the bush, "But we'd have even less alone time if we.. you know?"

"Can we still fuck though?"

Silence

You were once again, shocked to hear these words come out of Jeon Jungkook's lips. Your eyes widened in disbelief as he pointed downward. Curious, you glanced down.

Massive.

Absolutely.

Massive.

The bulge was massive. There is no other way to describe it, but massive.

Jungkook grabs you by the wrist and puts your frail and, comparatively tiny hands on his bulge, rubbing it in a up-down motion.

"Ahhh......." He moaned through his red, plump lips. Jungkook looks absolutely irresistible under this kitchen light.

"I told you you shouldn't have had that much to drink back at the dinner table!" You touched his red, hot cheeks, sighing.

"I had to find some form of excuse to fuck you hard tonight."

Without saying a word, you untied his belt and got down on your knees. Shit. It looks even massive-r up close.

You started by stroking it slowly while teasing the tip with your thumb, then stroked quicker and quicker in pace, with your pink, soft tongue on the tip. As the amount of pre-cum overwhelmed your tongue more and more, you got hornier and hornier. Your underwear was practically soaked, so soaked that you could dry it by twisting it as you would with a damp cloth.

"Baby... I'm going to cum.." Jungkook whispered, trying hard to suppress his moans.

"Not until I'm satisfied as well."You asserted dominance. Yes. That's how he likes it.

"Mommy...Please.......Let me c-" The last syllable swallowed, as you stopped stroking his cock completely, leaving him looking dumbfounded.

"Please, I'll do anything, let me cum..." His eyes were tearing up.

"You absolute whore." You got up and pulled onto his long, luscious hair.

As you said this, Jungkook cried harder. Though, he carried you onto kitchen table and touched your clitoris powerlessly.
(Dang bro, the man just wanted to cum.)

"Is this your way of protesting?" You asked furiously.

Looking downward, afraid, he shook his head.

"Are you mwad becwause mwommy stwopped you from cwumming?"

He shook his head once again.

"Then give it some power and stop throwing a fit like a little girl." You said this furiously as you smashed his head against your underwear, his powerless cries muffled.

"Oh......" You moaned. Your husband's always been good at what he does. Everything is his expertise.

Jungkook took off your underwear slowly, and slid a tongue into your tight hole, as one hand crept up your right boob. He was all over you.

You could feel you losing your sense of self, and you were so close to cumming.

Jungkook stopped. He stopped everything at once.

"Vengeance! Revenge is SWEET!"

You started bawling like a baby, because the edging became too much. Jungkook had visible regret on his face.

"Sorry but this," Jungkook said, "Had to be done."

He said as he thrusted his gigantic dick into your tight pussy hole. It hurts. You could feel everything in your body breaking and crumbling, but it felt so good that you couldn't even complain.

"Hmmuhhhhhhhhhh~" You let out a slutty moan, as your husband looks up at you.

"You look beautiful when aroused." He says as he consistently thrusts in and out of you, and cupping your cheeks with his two titan hands.

You felt embarrassed and covered your face with his hands.

Moans and pants flooding the room, you didn't even notice.

"Mommy,"

"W-What b-bab-baby?" Your eyes rolling to the back of your head, your mind blank as you pulled onto Jungkook's hair harder. You couldn't get a single comprehensible word out at that point.

"Daddy?"

Uh.
Oh.

"Angeline! What are you doing up so late?" Jungkook quickly got his face out of your pussy, and his hand off your right boob.

"I had a nightmare, could you sleep with me tonight, mommy and daddy?" Angeline's innocent, soft voice spoke.

"Yes, yes dear!" You hopped off the kitchen counter and Jungkook pulled his pants up in a hurry.

"Jungkook, this is humiliating." You whispered to him- Your voice was so soft that frightened Angeline couldn't hear a word.

"I'm so glad you bought these curtains for the kitchen. I am sorry for being so against them in the past." Jungkook whispered back.

-End.