1 moving in

Darryl's POV
My boyfriend zak (skeppy) would be moving into my spare room today. I could tell he was exited, but it was a pain moving all the extra stuff out of that room! It took two hours, but it's definitely worth it. I can't wait to see my muffin.
Knock
Knock
Knock
"Comming!" I opened the door to see Zak smiling softly at me. He had two suitcases full of his luggage, before I could examine him more he pulled me close and hugged me. "It's so good to see you Darryl!" Zak said his voice muffled by his face in my chest. I hugged him back and replied with "aww you too." I let him inside and we walked to his room.

Zak's POV
I walked into the room Darryl lead me to, it was a pretty big room with a small window. The rooms walls were blue, my favorite color, and the floor just white. "I love it!" I said cheerfully pecking Darryl on the cheek. "I'm glad
You like it! Now, I will help you unpack and get settled into your room." He said with a pink blush spreading across his face. 6 hours pass and everything is set up. Well yes I still needed to unpack my clothes, but beside that everything was pretty much done!
Still Zak's POV
I woke up in the middle of the night it seemed that Darryl was awake too.. i get out of bed and head over to his room. As I approach the closed door, I hear Darryl panting. I knock "h-hey Darryl are you alright??" The panting gets muffled, he must of covered his mouth. I knock again "Darryl?? C-can I come in?" I open the door to see Darryl in a ball with tears running down his face. It looked like he couldn't breath... It looked like.. He was having a  panic attack! Oh no.. "d-darryl!" I rushed over to him and gave him a hug."now, focus on my breathing. I want you to try and take deep breathes." I said as he sobbed into my shoulder. I started to breathe deeply and slowly. He mimicked it and soon calmed down.."Z-zak? Im so so so so sorry you had to see this muffin.." He said hugging me back. " no it's alright. Your alright." I said wiping his tears away.