1.

Tia.

"Hello You Beautiful Ducklings!" I screamed at the camera, remembering the ear-plug users. RIP. "I just wanted to make a huuuuuuuuuge anoucement....I'm going on MagCon tour! I cannot wait to see all of you!" In fact, I was leaving today. I can't wait to see the Jacks tommorow! See, I met the Jacks when I was 5 years old, in Kindergarten. Then, the bond kind of attached. They both can read me like a book, and they know everything about me. "Well, I'm gonna get going! I love you!" I shut off my camera, and placed it in my duffel, along with my Microsoft Surface, and some food.

I went out to the car, and said good-bye to Omaha, Nebraska.

*After Plane Ride cuz their boooring*

I looked around, seeing Cameron wall twerking, and I smiled and waved. All the guys circled me, and hugs were passed along. I hugged the Jacks, as they both picked me up. I squealed "Put me down!" I flailed my arms. "Don't worry, we're not going to drop you." Blondie said in a 'duh' tone. They carried me over to the car. "What the heck guys?" I laughed.

*That Night*

"Goodnight guys." I told them, as everyone managed to mumble a simple 'Night'. I turned around and instantly I was pinned against the wall, caged in. "What do you need Nash?"
I asked, innocently. "I just wanted to say 'Hey'" He whispered, he smiled. I smiled back. 

He let me go, and gave me a peck on the cheek, and said "Text Me tonight, Okay Beautiful?" I nodded, uneven to speak. He walked along, as I placed a hand against my heart, panting. And I went back to my shared room with Mahogany.

"Soooo, you and Nash." I blushed, and shrugged. I grabbed my shorts, and a huge shirt. I took off the snapback, and sighed at my messy hat head. I'll brush it later. I looked at myself in the mirror, and wondered what he saw in me. Whats to like?

I sighed and hopped into the shower, and washed my hair, and did all the essentials. I grabbed a fuzzy towel, and Skylynn greeted me out the door with her hands on her hips.
 "Nash likes Tiaaa!" she screamed as I covered her mouth. "I'll give you a cookie if you don't say that ever again." I promised as she nodded. "Lemme get dressed first." I told her as she hopped on the couch watching My Little Pony.

I pulled on my shorts, almost impossible because I was still wet. I pulled on a shirt that read "You get no likes."

I brushed my hair, and grabbed make up wipes for any uneeded makeup that didn't get out in the shower. I walked in the kitchen as Skylynns eyes eyed me down as I grabbed the cookie bag, on a high shelf so that she couldn't get them. I slowly unzipped the bag as her and Mahogany watched me.

I slowly picked one, and ate it, just to tease her. "Can I just have one?" she whined. I nodded and handed her one, as Mahogany stole one, and I chased after her, and jumped on her back. "Aaah!" she screamed, as Skylynn giggled.

I hopped off and muttered a good-night, and jumped onto my bed as I turned off the light.
After tossing and turning in my bed, as on cue, Matt texted me.

I was confused, I thought that Nash texted me.

I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd annoy you~Mattthesexydino

Haha, jokes on u, i can't sleep either~ MamaMiaTia

Hey, wanna go to wal-mart?~ Mattthesexydino

Really, Matthew? At 12;oo?~MamaMiaTia

hey, don't judge. get dressed, m'kay~Mattthesexydino

fml...ok~MamaMiaTia

I dressed into shorts, and a Abercrombie T-shirt, and a huge sweatshirt that went down to my knees, and covered my whole arm, looking like I had no pants on. I swiped on a little light mascra, and grabbed my backpack.

I closed the door, and Matt whispered "Tia? Is that you?" he whispered. It was pitch black, but I had a flash light. "Noo, its Banana, the green teletubbie." I rolled my eyes as he held in his laughter.

"Lets go." He nodded, and we hopped in his car. We arrived at Wal-Mart, and we bought a bunch of junk food, Candy, Pop-Corn, Soda, etc...

He picked me up and placed me in the cart. I squealed, and laughed, as some old lady gave us disapproving looks.  Matthew laughed, as we payed for all the fatty food, and went home.

Matt had the room to himself, so we gathered the blankets and built a fort. We opened the candy and we chomped on it in silence. "What do you want to do with your life?"
 He suddenly asked. I thought about it and said quoting Nash saying "I don't even know what I'm going to do tommorow, and thats how I like to live life." he gave me a eye roll and shoved me a little.

Matthew.

 Ok, MAYBE I liked her. Who am I kidding? I like her. Shes so gorgeous, smiley, funny, strong,
I can on for hours. I love how she can make anyone smile, she can make anyone laugh. Her smile is so contagious, her perfect teeth, and when her dimples showed even when she was speaking.

I'm gonna say it, she really does look like Beyonce.

And her voice, it has such a lightness, and such a delicateness. Shes so clever to, she can come up with these witty, and funny comebacks. God, she was perfect. Its always the perfect ones that never have the right ones.

"YO? Earth to Matt?" she snapped her fingers in my face. "What? Macaroni?" I asked, and she snorted a cute snort. Stop it Matthew. I will climb out of your mind and smack you.

"No, Gummy worms. I asked if you wanted some." she stared chewing a gummy worm.

"Oh, um, no. I'm good." she flashed a million dollar smile, and I cracked and odd half smile.

~-~

I hope you guys enjoy the first chapter!

So who do you ship?

Mia?

or Nia?

Comment Please.