trust

Toosii? I ask him while we where still hugging.

Yeah he answers.

I - I don't really know how to trust men because everyman i let in did me wrong. So if me and you ever be something please don't get mad at me if I'm a little distant I tell him looking at my feet.

I'm not ma I'm not he replies rubbing my back.

I then turn around to check the food and it was done.

Grab 3 plates i tell im.

He then grabs 3 plates and hands them to me.

Thanks I tell him.

Mhmm he replies looking at my outfit.
I then look down and realize I only have on the onseie thing.

Let me go put on some shorts I tell him while awkwardly laughing.

He then tells me that it fine.

Are you sure? I ask.

Yeah he replies picking up yosohn. I then fix all of our plates and give yoshon some similac since I couldnt breast feed him now.

No he replies whining getting on my lap tryna grab my boob.

Yosohn stop i tell him laughing as I hold his arms down toosi joins in.

He said he want that titi milk toosi yells laughing.

Shut up I say jokingly.

Mama he says pointing to my boob again.

I then sigh.

Come on yosohn I tell him picking him up.

He getting that titi toosii says while yosohn smiles.

Spoiled ass i mumble taking him to the room. I then sit on the bed and hold yosohn while he begins.

Happy I ask.

He then smiles.

Awe I love your face so much I tell him holding him.

After a couple minutes I put him in the bed since he was sleep and I go back downstairs.

Bro bro got feed toosi says laughing.

I then join in.

He gone have to stop soon cause he teething and that shit hurt.

We then laugh.

What you wanna do today? He ask.

Um I dont know you decide I reply.

Let's go take yosohn out to eat and to the park he tells me.

Ok I tell him.

Well I'm about to go get us ready i tell him.

He then shakes his head ok.

Alexandria pov.

I then go upstairs and start the shower. I then choose our outfits and i wake yosohn then I pick him up. After i undress us both I open the shower door and step in with yosohn.

Let's wash your hair i tell him blowing bubbles on his stomach while he laughs. I then reach and get the baby shampoo and wet his hair and apply shampoo and i massage his head. I then cover his ears and wash the shampoo out. After I get the towel and put baby bath wash on it and I softly rub his little body. I then grab my body wash and bath then wash my hair because I was going to put on a wig. I then wash us both off and wrap the towel around us both while I pick him up.

Let's brush them teeth i tell him.

I then open his mouth and put a little baby tooth paste on it and i softly scrub. I then do the same and get us dressed then do my wig. Their outfits: