Just For You

"Have you seen Y/N?" I asked calmly.

"Not yet, but you're hoping to see her hmm?" Jungkook replied smugly.

"N-No, just wanted to know where she is!" I freaked.

Jungkook laughed, "You can't fool me Yoongi, I know you-" I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth and he tried pulling it off.

"Shut up!" I whisper-shouted.

Jungkook gave me a confused look and I just responded by pointing with my eyes. I removed my hand from his mouth and he looked in the direction I showed him. He replied with an "Oooohhhhhh!"

"You're lucky she walked away in-" I started complaining.

"Y/N!!" Jungkook called out.

I gulped as she replied "Oh hey Jungkook!" I heard her footsteps come closer. Once she made it towards us, she stood right next to Jungkook. I calmed myself down a little while trying to repeat the phrase, they're just friends, but when Jungkook laughed at how small she was and ruffled her hair, I just felt like punching him on his spot. Y/N protested on her height as Jungkook just smiled at her. "I'm older than you dumbass!" She pouted.

"You are?!" Jungkook replied in disbelief.

"Yeah! I checked your tag yesterday and I saw that I'm older than you by 2 years!!" Y/N started laughing.

"So, that means I can call you noona!!" Jungkook cheered as he clapped his hands.

"Yep!" Y/N laughed along with him.

She turned to me and waved while saying, "Hey Yoongi!"

I just looked down at the floor and waved back at her. "I hope we get to know each other more, you seem like the good type." She whispered to me.

I looked up at her and she just smiled. "Alright, Kook I'll see you at lunch again?"

"Yep, the usual spot," Jungkook replied.

"I'll see you then, bye guys!" Y/N bowed as she walked away to her office. 

"You're already going to get to know her, what else do you want? A relationship with her?" I started with disbelief.

"I mean, that would be kinda nice," Jungkook murmured.

"What the fuck did you just say?" 

"It would be nice to be in a relationship, but n-not with her of c-course." He stammered.

"It better not be or you'll be dead by morning." I breathed out.

I left him standing there confused as he just shrugged my warning off. If I see Jungkook with Y/N again and they're flirting and getting serious, he will be gone by morning.

End of POV

I explained to Hoseok that I wouldn't be with him again but only for today and he said it was fine as long as I was safe. I smiled and told him not to worry at all. I took the elevator to the rooftop again and to my surprise, Jungkook was already sitting and waiting there. I walked right up to him and tapped his shoulder. He jumped a little and dragged me down to sit with him. 

"I was waiting for you," Jungkook murmured.

"I know you were, smartass. Who else would be here?" I laughed.

"Well, what do you think about love?" Jungkook asked while looking up at the sky.

"I think everyone needs it and when you get the right person, it could be perfect for you. For everyone." I replied.