chapter 6 : play with heart

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Character introduction
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Character introduction♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Name : coral .A. agreste
Nickname : called honey by few people.
Nationality: half french , half american
Job : model , instagram influencer ( 17.1 M followers)
Hobbies: painting, modelling, singing, judo.
Personality: super sweet, smart , emotional, funny, naive.
Related to adrien : cousin.
Loves : cookies, hand bracelets , designer and expensive stuff.
Her favorite quote : yeet or be yeeted.
Height: 5 ft 5 inches .

*********************

It was time for coral to talk to more people and get to know others, she can't be stuck with adrien the whole time. Adrien had the idea of making coral and marinette friends. He told everything about everyone . She soon catched who her classmates were, it was time face them . Adrien and coral both reached the school a bit early, everyone was making groups with their friends, there adrien saw marinette talking with alya , he didn't forget what happened last night with luka, he just couldn't get that out of head, yesterday's day was pretty much stressful , he felt bad for his sister, she just came to paris , but didn't get a warm welcome. Adrien made sure today she'll get to know other people. He motioned his finger towards marinette.

"Hey, see there, that girl is marinette, she is really a great friend of mine, talk to her , she is super sweet and awesome , she is talented and amazing", "she'll be really good friend of yours", adrien said , coral nodded, she was a little bit upset with turn of events that happened yesterday.

"Oh , ok , should i talk to her??

"Yes , she is really nice".

"Woah , dude chill , you like her or something?, hmmmm.....", coral made smug face , adrien smiled and chuckled and said....

"Haa no , she is really cute , she's one of my best friends"

Coral Grumps , "haaa, haaa.....now i am going to your ' friend ' you call".

Coral took big steps to reach marinette from the crowd, she saw a girl , cute, wearing a black jacket and pink pants, with blue shiny hair. Coral was a bit nervous to approach people , now she had to , even adrien wasn't there. She went to marinette's side, she quickly touched marinette's shoulder to make her notice . Marinette unaware , thought a stranger touched her shoulder , she quickly jumped , removing a "aaaaackkkk" sound. Coral was completely confused , her lips turned into a awkward smile.

"Uh , i am really sorry to scare you like that", coral apologised.

Marinette immediately recognised coral's face , her expression turned sour in no time . She immediately dusted her shoulder giving a angry and bothered look to coral , marinette started giving a cold shoulder to coral.