I Broke Down. I Never Break Down In This Situation-Chapter 7

hello my muffins! so if you havent noticed my vews have gone down by about 100. its just because i deleted some chapters wich were just info whitch i dont need any more. no actual chapters are missing so there is no loop holes. also once again ive writen this chapter very late at night and even my sleep deprived brain thinks its bad. im probly going to rewrite if its that bad. any way enjoy.

Draco's pov

I was running. I do not know why. I was so close to kissing potter at that moment but the only thing holding me back was... well idk why I didn't.

As I was running, I was deep in thought. At that point, I had no idea where I was going.

I hated myself. Why potter. Anyone but him. I would not have been pissed if it were Blaise, to be honest. I have got to admit that I have liked him since day one because who would not? but it was nothing serious.

⚠️trigger warning ⚠️mentions self harm ⚠️

Before I knew it, I was at the boys bathroom. I made sure no one had followed me and went in. the whole place was empty. Good. I did manage to grab my bag while I was rushing out of the dorm. I locked myself in a stall and made sure no one was there before I pulled the pocket knife out my bag. I opened it to find that I was coved in dry blood. I must have forgotten to clean it after my session yesterday. I lifted the sleeve of my robe and my clean school shirt to find my old bandage coved in dry blood.

You could hardly see any white of the original bandage. I slowly started to unwrap it, hissing every few seconds because the scabs were being pulled of.

The cold air hitting in the now opened wrongs was strangely relieving but not enough. I raised the blade once again to my scar ridden arm and stopped. I dropped the blade and it made a very loud crashing sound on the marble floor. I slowly fell to the floor by sliding down the stall wall. I knew that this was wrong and that it could have lasting scars, but those thoughts never stopped me before. I do not know what happened this time for the thoughts to get to me. I started to cry

~*time skip – 30 minutes*~

⚠️ skip to here⚠️

I think I fell asleep because the next thing I knew I was awoken by a voice calling my name. it took me a few moments to realise who it was. It was Harry Potter. I suddenly jumped up and shoved the fallen pocketknife into my bag. I pulled down my sleeve and opened the stall door hoping that he could not see that I was crying.

When he saw me, I could tell he was taken aback by my appearance. My hair was a mess and I had bags under my eyes from sleepless nights. But I could tell that he was too polite to say anything

Harrys pov:

As he opened the door I looked up at his face. He looked horrible. I could tell that he had been crying. I sort of felt bad because I bet this would not have happened if he were not embarrassed earlier. I did not chase after him coz I did not want to be made fun of by Blaise.

But after about 15 minutes it was time to go to lessons. I got the dungeons for potions and sat down. I waited for the lesson to start and when Draco had not turned up, I was sent to look for him. I do not know why but the first place I thought to look was the bathroom. it was the right place to look.

Draco's pov:

I felt too weak to try and show no pain, but my face scrunched up. I do not think he noticed though because he was to busy looking at the floor. He mumbled

'Snape sent me. He wanted me to find you to tell you that lessons started 15 minutes ago... well more like 25 now. We better go before we get told off.'

I said ok and we left the bathroom in silence. As we were heading to the dungeons, I think my hand brushed his because the next thing I saw was Harry's bright red face out the corner of my eye. At this point, I was hoping that he would just turn to me and confess his love but to no avail.

I was also hoping that when we were sorted into our groups, I would not be put with harry. I would probably pounce on him because I could not hold myself back or I would be rushed to the infirmary because I'd spilled something hot on me because I was looking at Potter. Well, all ill say is that my wishes were denied, and I did not have the best first lesson.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

i hope you enjoyed my muffins! keep safe and dont foget to wash your hands

ily my blueberry muffins <3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

934 words