How He Asks You Out

Lawrence -
Buying more books for you, he dropped them off on your front porch. When you found them in the morning, you noticed a sticky note before Lawrence came around the corner to greet you. 

Ethan -
He offered to help you set up your court for a volleyball game. While he was bringing out the balls, he glanced over his shoulder at you. "Hey, that reminds me, do you wanna go out with me?"

Harry -
Your family invited Harry over to have some dinner with them since he said he didn't want to eat at home. When you were making a noodle dish, Harry opened the noodle box and began to spell something out. Glancing over his shoulder, you noticed he made you a little message. 

Eugene -
Because it's Eugene, he woke you up in the middle of the night by knocking on your door. Once you opened your front door, he shoved a box of chocolates in your hands and asked you to be his girlfriend. 

Zion -
You baked some brownies for the two of you while you guys were stargazing. "Do you see what that one says?" He questions, only to hear you say no. He then asked you out before stealing a brownie from the tray in front of him. 

Jay -
When you didn't want to leave the house, he came over with some pizza, hoping he wasn't bothering you. Opening the box, you see the toppings asking you out. Interesting but it worked.