Little Things

Harry pov

I wake up back in my bed but with no Amber. I started freaking out. I pressed the nurses button. A nurse came running in thinking something was wrong.

"yes mr.styles" She said respecting me.

"I want amber...I need.amber" i cried.

"I'm sorry she left with luke hemmings three hours ago" the nurse said.

Someone started shaking me.

"Harry babe...harry are you allright"amber asked me. Tears spilled from my slightly curved eyes.

"Didnt you leave with Luke"i cried.

"no babe I've been. Here ever since you blacked put" she said. Then luke came bursting in throwing himself at amber. He kissed her beautiful peirceing lips that belong to me. She threw him off and ran out leaving me behind.

"Amber..wait baby.."I yelled."What the fuck Luke? She's mine for fuck sake...get that in your fucking brain...or do you not have one?"I said to him smirking at the last part. Nice Harry. Luke just glared at me at went after Amber. I gave up trying to get it though his brain that Amber's mine not his. I ran after Luke,luckly catching up to him.

"Luke you stay away from my girlfriend or I will beat your sorry ass in your sleep."I said forgetting we were still in the hospital and doctors went to go get Amber. Some doctors tried to get Luke off of me.

"Harry...."I heard Amber say.

"Amber?"I ask pushing the doctors off of me. I ran to Amber and hugged her.

Lukes POV

~°·°~°·°~°·°~

"Luke you stay away from my girlfriend or I will beat your sorry ass in your sleep."Harry said. That was it. I jumped on him and started yelling at him until doctors pulled me off of him. Amber came running and saw Harry.

"Harry....."she yelled.

"Amber?"Harry yelled and ran to her kissing her lips. I started getting a boner. Because how Ambers lips were moving. I was imagining that I was Harry and got an even bigger boner. I moan but slapped my mouth with my hand. Everyone looked at me. Oh shit...

"Did you just moan?"Harry asked me while putting a hand around Ambers waist. I just looked at my shoes and nodded. There was a few seconds of silence until Harry and Amber started laughing and they got to doctors to laugh to. I started getting mad so I had a tantrum like a two year old. I start throwing clipboards and other doctor stuff. People may think I have mental issues. Which I properly do.

Hopeed you liked it.. I would still like one of you guys to make me a cover(look in the first A/N for the prizes.)