Chapter: 1

A/N: First book. Hope you all like it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spencer's POV:

I woke up to the sound of shuffling in the back around. No matter how much I wanted to back to sleep I couldn't.

I got up out of this not so comfortable bed. I looked around and it was just a plain old bedroom with tan color walls and red color furniture.

"How did I get here" I thought to myself.

Trying to stand up I got this really bad headache and I just want to throw up! I ran to the door which I amused was a bathroom. And emptied out my stomach. After that I felt a little bit better I flused the toilet and walked out. I finally notice I was standing in only my bra and underwear. Then I remembered ' going to the party, dancing with Mia, having way to much to drink, then dancing with this extremely gorgeous guy and making are upstairs'

"I am so going to kill Mia for leaving me and dragging me to this party" I thought angrily to myself.

I quickly found purse, my dress and zipped it up and put my shoes. And made a mad dash out of the house.

I was walking for a while then I realized that I have my phone with me. I quickly dialed Mia's number.

RING RING RING

"Hello?" Mia asked

"Mia!!! You left me here and after I told you not to leave me." I told her

"Sorry Spencer. I saw you go upstairs and I thought I better leave you alone"

"It's OK can you come pick me up"

"Sure where are you?"

" I am by the park like 20 mins away"

"Okay I'll be right there! Bye!"

And she hung up with that

I walked to this little beach and waited for Mia to come get me.

*20 mins later*

I was sitting here in the car with Mia.

"How was it last night!?" Asked Mia

"Just... Wow" I told her

"Sorry I left you"

"Its okay. All I want to do right now is go home and eat mint chip ice cream"

"Alright let's go!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: so how do you like it so far?

Please comment back and tell me what I need to do better