Touch me, Taste me, Love me, .... me

Jackson touched down in Korea at 10am, and could barely contain his excitement. He made it through the airport, and in record time he was through and out into traffic. he convinced his manager to take his stuff to his apartment, and he grabbed a taxi to his next destination. He wanted to set the scene right, because he had been anticipating an entire day in bed with his boyfriend.

He had gotten his items via a night courier in China the night before. He'd done his best to not stand out, but it had been hella awkward accepting a bag of lube,condoms, and other things from someone he didnt know. He slipped down the back alley of Jb's studio, and keyed in the code and walked inside. Cleaning up a bit he went into the small bathroom, and started getting ready.

All the weekends of talks, and mutual gratificaiton on the phone Jackson had never told Jb he had been preparing a surprise for him. Over the past weeks he'd been stretching himself with the help of plugs. Jb had suggested it jokingly, but Jackson knew his boyfriend was serious but didn't know how to ask. He'd kept reliving the face of Jb losing it that night in the studio, and wanted to see that face again. And he thought he'd figured out the way to do it.

He took a quick shower, and stretched himself out scissoring two lubed up fingers inside of himself. He'd been surprised how good it had felt the first time he tried, and enjoyed the feeling of being full as he inserted the plug. He flushed as he remember the first night he'd played with himself with it in, and knew he was in for a good time. Looking at the clock he started to hurry knowing that Jb liked to get to his studio around 1pm.

He sat in the chair opposite the door wearing only Jb's bathrobe, and waiting. As he waited he couldn't help moving a little bit here and there. However if he was really honest it was because the plug was driving him crazy. Somewhere between the 20 minute mark of waiting for Jb he had begun rocking his ass back and forth in small movements, enjoying the small pings of pleasure. He'd watched as precum had beaded on the rosy tip of his cock, and refused to touch himself.

By 30 minutes Jackson had to admit he'd made a mistake by putting the plug into soon, he was going crazy. He discovered that the damn chair bounces, and if he used his toes every time he pushed up, when the chair went down it nailed the plug against his prostate. The time finally hit an hour and Jackson gave in. He'd been holding out for an hour, and he desperately needed to come.

He leaned back into the chair, and started to tap the plug. He could hear himself whimper, but he was too far to care. He grabbed the end of the plug and twisted it slightly as he pulled it out a bit and pushed it back in. His head dropped back as he felt his balls draw up, and his cock spat a little cum out. He'd heard about prostate orgasms but the overwhelming pleasure had been a surprise.

He kept rocking the plug into his prostate, and suddenly heard the door. An excited flush tingled over his body as he realized Jb was about to walk through the door. In that moment the pleasure got the better of him, and he pulled the plug out and slammed it back into place. Electricity zinged up and down his body as his brain shortcircuited. Cum flooded out of his cock painting his chest as he half whimpered and moaned, as the orgasm finally began to taper off he managed to open one eye and croak out.

"Hey babe."

Jb stood there harder in his life than he ever thought he could be, his eyes taking in the sexiest image he had ever seen. He was so turned on he didn't know what to do, but the first thought was punishment. His baby needed to be punished for playing without him, for breaking into his studio, and for most of all not waiting for him to see everything in all it's glory.

He undid the top of his pants and pulled himself up and out, the air touching his cock making it swell more...everything was just too much. He could see the excitement in Jackson's eyes as he stalked towards him stroking himself slowly. His eyes were glued to the shiny head, and the slit he was rubbing his thumb on slowly.