°Chap 4°

When Andre arrived to his house it was 12:59 Pm of course he made a few petty stops. On the way but it was worth it he got a big Mac for later some hash- browns and a pepesi (how I wish I could have those T~T) he was exausted and went to bed. Right away when he got back he didn't even bother changing.

Sunday 3:45 Pm

Yep Andre was known to sleep a lot and hes a heavy sleeper too he could sleep for days at a time. But he never thought of it that way, when Andre woke up he heared someone knocking at his door. He put on another shirt specially a tank top and went to answer the door. When he opened the door it was Robin, Robin said "let me in we need to talk asap." And Andre let he in and shut the door Robin said uneasily. "look, Spades back in town and I'm worried he's up to no good yes probably planning to visit you but I don't know." Andre yelled "what he is!?" He was panicking, having an anxiety attack "w what if h he tries t to r rape me again!?" Andre started breaking down crying, Robin tried to calm him down but she just couldn't. She texted Zavier and Alec to come to Andre's house ASAP. They both agreed to and rushed over

3:58 PM

When Alec and Zavier got there Robin opened the door. And rushed them inside Alec and Zavier saw Andre crying. Alec rushed over to Andre then  asked and said "why are you crying, it's okay babes it'll be okay." Andre didn't answer wanting Robin to, Zavier asked "yeah why is he crying?" And Robin said " well long story short Spades back." Alec yelled "THAT BACKSTABBING BITCH THAT RAPED ANDRE IS BACK!!!!" Zavier was too in shock, Robin said "yes sadly..." Alec looked like he just came out of hell he was pissed. Zavier was worried for Andre and Robin was upset and angry. Andre said unsteady "w-what am I going to d-do?" Alec turned to R0bin which R0bin just shrugged her shoulders out of luck. Alec said "i always walk with you to class and I can sleep here tonight." Zavier said " yeah I can stay here with you too and make sure he doesn't lay a inch on you." And R0bin said "and I can keep a close eye on that prod." God she already wanted him gone no kidding who wouldn't his rapist hands of his. No one would fall for a rapier like him, well maybe some people. But that's besides the point, Alec and Zavier stayed while R0bin left, they watched movies and played video games all night......................