Part 2 (First step of love)

Recap :- shivi kiss momo and shivin's talk on attraction

Continue with the story :-

Few days pass like this , momo is falling more for shivi cuteness ,innocence and most importantly the Relation she developed with his family in just no time. Shivi is also liking the caring nature of momo. On set also momo treat her as bacha and also call her that.

Today also they have to give a romantic scene

They go on the set for shoot and complimented each other's look.

They are trying to give their shots professionally

                                          ( Still remember during interview after this scene hearing  office              romance both were blushing during the interview)

( Still remember during interview after this scene hearing office romance both were blushing during the interview)

But as momo's hot breath falling on shivi's neck she started blushing but as director don't want that to hide her brush she started laughing.

S(mind):- stop blushing and focus on the shot like professional , And now I am also started laughing like and idiot when I know ,I cant control it and scolded by director sir. Ok now stop this all and give your shot.

Seeing shivi laughing momo also laugh to cover up but controlled.

Then both get scolded by director .

They give their shot brilliantly then and go to their room.

Shivi(pov):-

Why this is happening with me yaar , I am blushing their when their like seriously when their is no need. But it's not my fault ,its that momo's fault .What is the need of looking so Hot.Oh God shivi stop it, you have to control your emotions near him , he will come here in few minutes .You should behave properly and don't do something like you do previously that day.

Pov end

Momo's (pov.):-

Today shivi was looking so beautiful , I only know how much I control myself being so close to her during the shot. I also noticed that she is blushing when I am close to her , when their is no need as director don't tell her to blush.Is she also have some feeling , But I am also confused and she thinks its because of her attraction. Stop thinking you idiot you have to go to shivi's room for practice of next scene.

Pov end

Momo goes to shivi's room

They practiced a scene together and then

To avoid awkwardness they start talking on random thing.

Shivi put her tongue out

momo(pov):-

Shivi kept her tongue outside ,and whenever she does like that I feel like kissing her. Yes we kissed once that day but it was more like of accident. Whenever I see her tongue like this she looks so cute ,but also I want to kiss her and taste her tongue and mouth. Wait you have to control yourself.