𝟎𝟏𝟏 - 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒

— あ —𝟷𝟻:𝟺𝟿→ MONDAY 7th SEPTEMBER 2020♫ DEMONS - HAYLEY KIYOKO

— あ —
𝟷𝟻:𝟺𝟿
MONDAY 7th SEPTEMBER 2020
DEMONS - HAYLEY KIYOKO

ANOTHER DAY WAS beginning to reach its conclusion once again. another day had been wasted as despite their efforts, yoongi and jungkook were still left with a solemn witness to hoseok's crimes who was willing to speak out against him.

the case against the kingpin grew more and more frail with each day that passed; like a leaf that grew more tanned as autumn grew closer, destined to fall from its branch and decompose into nothing. the case would soon find itself in the hands of someone else who would simply be cursed with the same fate as yoongi and jungkook.

there seemed to be no way for hoseok to be contained.

"i can't fucking believe this shit." yoongi swore as he strolled back, heavily footed, into the main office. eyes searching for something to launch into the air by the power of his foot, looking for anything he could sink his frustration into as he knew that he couldn't continue to carry the fury building up within him. "we can't just bring one person to the stand. it's not going to seem concrete enough against him and his legal team." expired the older.

"look, we may get more people coming forward if they see our witness openly talk about what he's done. plus—we really need to get potential witnesses a better offer in exchange for them speaking out." jungkook hummed, only to earn a scoff from yoongi.

as the younger dared to show a puzzled expression, yoongi rolled his eyes as he sat across from jungkook. "you know—maybe we would have more witnesses and statements if you didn't stay out late every night doing god knows what with jimin."

"i'm doing work with him believe it or not. get your mind out of the gutter. we've been going through lists of his crimes, who might be trying to kill jimin once they find out who testified against hoseok and he's been trying to get solid evidence from hoseok that we can use as well." jungkook explained, not fond of the guilt once again settling in his chest that was only growing heavier.

he didn't want to lie to him.

yoongi sighed. "you do that sort of thing at the station, jungkook. you don't bring back them back to your apartment and go to theirs as well—and before you try and lie to me again, eunha told me all about finding you two using your living room as an investigation room. look, whatever is going on between you and jimin, cut it out."

"i know that you love eunha and eunha loves you, more than anything might i add. don't forget who jimin is. he's just a witness and you shouldn't be getting yourself involved with him this way—it could ruin the case for us. remember the golden rule? never associate yourself with witnesses or suspects? huh?" the male added on.