Closer

Jasmine's POV

        I woke up by this alarm I bought last year. The sound was so annoying. I shut it off, sat up and yawned. I went down stairs and ate my breakfast alone since my parents were out of town. I was so bored so I decided to call my friends. My first choice was Lindy.

"Hey Lindy do you wanna go jogging?" I asked.

"Sorry Jasmine, I can't. I have a meeting to attend and I have to be early. Maybe next time?" Lindy replied.

"Ok."

"Thanks Jas," she stated as she hung up.

So I decided to call Delia.

"Hey Delia do you wanna go jogging with me?" I asked.

"Sorry I can't. I got to go! I have to feed my pet maybe next time," she replied.

So I guess all of them are busy while I am bored. So I decided to call Garrett, my third choice.

"Hey Garrett, do you wanna go jogging?" I asked again.

"Sorry I can't, I have a checkup," he replied.

"No problem. Bye" I replied.

Wow, that germ freak is so out of hand but I still I love him as a friend. I decided to call Logan, hoping he is free.

"Hey Logan, do you want to go jogging with me?" I asked.

"Sure! I'm so glad you called. I was so bored and Lindy needs to go to this stupid meeting and Delia needs to feed her pet and Garrett is in the hospital for a checkup! Well I'm so glad you're free." He replied as he laughed. 

"I'll pick you up after thirty minutes," he added

Thirty minutes?!

I ran into the bathroom and took a bath and changed. I put on a blue T-shirt and white shorts and I tied my hair into a ponytail.

'Ding Dong, I heard. I opened the front door and saw Logan. He was wearing a white T-shirt with a logo that says HEY  paired with black jogging pants.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready." I grinned.

We jog at the park for an hour. After that we sat on a bench and rested our legs.

"Hey, let's go to Starbucks. " Logan suggested.

"Sure," I replied.

At Starbucks

"What would you like?" Logan asked.

"Just coffee," I replied.

"We'll have two cup of  coffee please," Logan ordered.

"Coming right up!" The barista replied.

"Hey Jasmine, this is really fun!" Logan said with a smile.

"You're right and we never get to hangout togeth-" I replied while the barista cut me off by serving us our drinks.

"Thanks," Logan and I replied at the same time.

"Jinxs," Logan said.

"Unfair!" I fumed before crossing my arms. "Just kidding," I added with a smile.

I took my phone out and took a picture of my coffee I posted coffee with my bestfriend Logan and I pressed post. After a second I got a text from Luke. Luke is my boyfriend. He's one year older than me just like Logan.

"Hey Jas, I saw your post. Why didn't you call me? I'm free." Luke texted.

"Sorry. I was going to call you after Logan but he's free so I went with him," I replied. Oopsies.

"Ok, maybe tomorrow." He texted.

"Thanks, you're the best." I replied. He's the best boyfriend a girl could ever wish for.

"Who's that?" Logan asked.

"Just Luke," I replied.

"How is he?" He asked.

"Yeah he's fine." I replied as I drink my coffee.

Logan's POV

       I still can't believe Jasmine is still with Luke. I know he's sweet and kind but who cares?

My thoughts were cut short when Jasmine spoke.

"Hey Logan, the day is still early. Do you wanna go shopping with me?"

"Jas, I love you like a sister and I'll do anything for you but shopping?" I shook my head. "Sorry," I replied while holding her hands.

"I understand," she replied.

"How about we watch a movie?" I asked just to cheer up her sad face.

"Sure," she replied

        We went to the movies together. When I was waiting in line for The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay, I didn't know Jasmine was waiting in line for the movie Amour, Amour, Amour. She bought the tickets first forcing me to steo inside and watch that movie instead. We went inside and shockingly, we saw Lindy, Delia and Garrett. Garett was forced by voting.

"Well, well, well look who's on a date?" Garrett asked.

"What? We're just bonding since we never get to hangout." Logan explained.

"Yeah!" Jasmine replied.

"Well if you guys aren't dating, do you both want to sit beside us?" Delia asked.

"Sure!" Jasmine replied.

After the movie

"Hey, maybe we could go to the parlor!" Jasmine suggested.

"Yey!" Lindy cheered.

"Really? How about we ride the evildead44?" I replied.

Lindy's POV

        When Logan suggested a stupid suggestion Jasmine, Delia and I looked at eachother and yelled, "votes!"

The three of us girls raised our hands. We had three while the boys only had two so we won.

Logan's POV

        It was bad! We lost by the girls. Now we have to go the salon! This is really embarrassing.

But I'm quite happy Jasmine and I got closer.