Salon

Logan's POV

I hate the salon but we could do nothing. The positive side though was that my nails got clean.

When it was finally over, we all decided to say goodbye and head home. While Lindy and I were walking, she asked me a question.

"Hey Logan, do you like Jasmine?"

"No!" I replied quickly.

"I think you do..."she added.

"Is it obvious?" I asked.

"Yup." She grinned.

"I don't like her," I replied, "but I think I do."

Well now I guess my twin sister knows I like Jasmine but I shouldn't because she had a boyfriend. As Lindy took the keys under our rug and opened the door she shouted.

"Hello anybody here?" But no one answered.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, mom and dad are out of town."

"What, why?" She asked.

"I don't know, they just texted me." I replied.

"Ok, well I'm going to bed. Goodnight," she said as she hugged me.

"Goodnight," I replied

I ate my midnight snack and change into my PJ's. I turned my lamp off and slept.

At morning

I woke up and I yawned. I rushed down stairs and went to the kitchen and the kitchen was all smoky and black I tried to look for Lindy and I saw her hitting the toaster with a broom.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The toaster broke," she replied with a guilty smile "just eat cereal" she added.

"Thats a good idea," I replied and luckily the smoke disappeared.

"Hey Logan remember when we were still kids and fought about who got the next turn on the swing?" Lindy asked.

"Yeah. All we ever do was fight."

"I miss those times," she said.

"Oh, so you miss fighting with me?" I asked while tickling her.

"No!" she replied as she laughed then I let her go.

'Ding Dong' I heared. I opened the door and saw Jasmine with her cute jogging outfit wich was blue t-shirt and white shorts.

"Wow! Jasmine you look so pretty."

"Thanks! Oh is Lindy here?" She asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Were going jogging."

"Oh!" I replied with a smile.

"Let's go," I heared a shout from my back. I turned around and saw Lindy wearing a pink t-shirt and grey shorts.

"Sorry for the wait," Lindy said.

"No, it's ok. Logan accompanied me," Jasmine replied.

Lindy's POV

At the park

While Jasmine and I were jogging the secret popped into my mind the thing that Logan likes Jasmine. I cant keep it anymore but I have too I cant be like Garrett he can't keep secrets. Should I tell her but if I do Logan will kill me.

"Hey Lindy guess what a boy told me your looking cute today" Jasmine said

"Wait who is he referring to?" I asked

"You, he is talking to you he thinks your cute" Jasmine replied

I waved at a really cute boy who also thinks Im cute too. Then again the secret popped into my mind again. What should I do? Im totally ganna tell her Im sure Logan wont kill me Im his sister.