×17

"renjun, aliens doesn't exist"
"they do! "
"no they-"
"maybe they do maybe they dont" donghyuck cut off the bickering with a cheeky smile.

"hyuck, don't tell me you believe in this" Nari scoffed with an unreadable expression in her face.
"not really, but maybe they exist"
"they exist I don't care" renjun pouted before trailing towards the medical camp.
"how are the patients?"
"oh, they good "

"donghyuuckkkkk!"
"there she is" Nari rolled her eyes at the annoying echo of voice ehcuh filled the empty place.

"oh hey seolhyun" donghyuck replied, with an awkward smile. She smiled back before sitting between them and back facing Nari.
"I want to eat something" seolhyun pouted while rubbing her tummy cutely.
"o-oh you-"
"why are you disturbing him? Get something from kitchen " Nari replied back with a slight smirk.
"honesty Nari, you are the one disturbing him"
"ah really? "
"yes, I mean, you are so weird and I don't know how -"
"stop fighting guys" Dr Choi mumbled as she joined the scene.

Nari and seolhyun looked at each other before scoffing and stomping their feet, walking away from each other.
"she really has some attitude"
Donghyuck smiled admiringly before following her.

"hey Nari!"
"what? "
"just listen to me"
"listen what? I don't wann-"
The girl gasped as a hand trailed down her arm, turning her around, her hands layed on his chest and their eyes locked for a minute or so, before Nari turned her face away.
"w-what? "
"you were cool Nari! " donghyuck smiled while throwing his arm around her.
"you are heavy af! " Nari grumbled.
"not more than you though"
"what? I am literally 50"
"but still"
"will you go to that place again? "
"not sure and you are not coming anyways" donghyuck commented sternly before walking away.

"not more than you though""what? I am literally 50""but still""will you go to that place again? ""not sure and you are not coming anyways" donghyuck commented sternly before walking away

If This isn't boyfriend material, IDK what is-
Also yes , a very very very short chapter cause IDK what to do with this book anymore XD you knsk, how to increase their bond and all.