A Lit Fest High Up in The Mountains of North East

Are you and your friends planning a visit to some of the most lighted places. A rocking trip to North East India will serve all the demands of a friend's trip quite honestly. Every friend gang has planned that contains evening musical bonfires, adventures of camping in the most scenic river banks, posing along the sky-high mountains, trekking to the hill tops and singing along the rhythm of unity reflecting their friendship. Every group that have seen their hardships together deserve a reunion filled with all the adventures beneath the starry skies. Do you want to surprise your gang with a super amazing trip to places where you can experience all at once? The North Eastern India waits for you and your group with a big bundle of joy in all the forms of adventure, nature and festivals. Book with the travel agents for North east and ease the process of travel planning.

 Book with the travel agents for North east and ease the process of travel planning

The best idea for a North East India friends trip

It is recommended to plan the trip around the energetic festivals of the North East. What is a better idea for an exploration among the festival season? With the perfect blend of the musical vibe with adventures in the lap of nature, Northeast India is at its best during the festivities.

Vibrant Festivals of the North East India

The entire North eastern part of India is like the hub for joy, culture and tradition embedded with the roots of natural beauty and lots of positive energy. The positivity is highly reflected in its festivals. Here is a list of some of the festivals in the North Eastern India.

Hornbill Festival in Nagaland

Nagaland being one of the emerging tourist attractions and possess some of the best beauty off the beaten path, the Hornbill Festival is one of the most famous festivals of India that gained its popularity because of the energizing spirit of the tribal people dancing to tunes of power.

Ziro Music Festival in Arunachal Pradesh

The friend's trip to this music festival will be one of the most memorable get-togethers of lifetime. Dance to the beats of the spirited concert by the unification of the famous music bands from all over the world. Experience the true feeling of adventure in Arunachal Pradesh at the time of Ziro Music Festival.

Bihu in Assam

The colorful festival will itself give you the most vibrant vibe with the happy faces dressed in their best traditional attires and a feast filled with Assamese delicacies. Enjoy in the delightful essence of Assam around the Bihu time.

Learn more about the exciting things to do while in a trip in these states from the travel agents for North east.