"o hell no"

STOP YALL I WROTE THIS 2 YEARS AGO AND I WON 6 PLACE FOR NSWF I CANNOT WITH YALL-

Chapter 3

Aizawa POV :
My hands were wrapped around something small and fragile as I pulled her close , nuzzling my face into her bare chest , man if only I could stay like this forever . Getting up I stretched and let out a yawn , "wait why am I getting up I'm not a student" I said falling back onto the bed , "O SHIT I'M A TEACHER" I said as I checked my phone seeing 435 texts and 120 miss calls from mic.

Mic: dood where are you
Mic:I'm done with my task
Mic: meet me at the toilet
Mic: r u done or r u just taking a really long shit
Mic: doooooooooood we gotta get back
Mic:yo shit did u bang someone
Mic: yo I got you covered
Mic:bro did u srsly do it ?
Mic:damnnnnnnnnnnn
Aizawa: shut up I just went home without you , you were taking to long.

Getting my clothes from the floor I swiftly put them on and headed for the door .

Y/N POV :
I woke up to an abandoned bed beside me , I put my hand on the spot he was last in , it was still warm which meant he left not long ago , unknowingly a soft smile crept my lips as I muttered his name "Aizawa..." . Forcing myself out of the bed for my new job I slipped into my clothes well , what's left of my clothes , my underwear was ripped to shreds , my black tight skirt had a rip up to the thighs barely covering my legs but thank God for the shirt being in one piece who knew what would happen if it wasn't . "Ughhhh I gotta go home so I can get a new pair of work clothes and hit the damn shower ." I groaned as I dragged my feet to the door my legs were absolutely sore the man was a monster . Getting near the streets I flagged down the taxi and told him my location as the driver drove by my work place " UA here I come." I stared at my watch 1 hour left "shit" I cursed under my breath as I slapped the cash into the driver's hands "keep the damn change!" Rushing to my apartment I took a quick shower and sprayed some perfume in case before spending half of my time finding my hero costume and thank God I found it . My quirk wasn't the best but wasn't the worst either it was air it sounds pretty lame but when you get used to it and learn tricks it becomes one of the best quirks for fights . My hero outfit was one of a kind I would say .

Your hero outfit: The bow was to hold your ponytail in place for a fight so your hair wouldn't get in the way it was built so that it was extra tight , Your shoulder down to your wrist and your chest down to your tight were metal not to heavy but ...

Your hero outfit:
The bow was to hold your ponytail in place for a fight so your hair wouldn't get in the way it was built so that it was extra tight , Your shoulder down to your wrist and your chest down to your tight were metal not to heavy but strong enough to take a few blast before it brakes so it's ale to protect you , the blue cloak was to bring out the colour blue it wasn't anything useful it just added a little colour the belts held it in place and the frilly thing was extra too , the knee caps protected your knees as you were an especially clumsy child since young.

Finally feelings comfortable with your self you left the house and used your powers to levitate and boost you fast to the school , the reason why you couldn't do that before was because you weren't in your hero costume and you wasn't wearing your hero license.
Arriving in front of the school gate you entered admiring the green grass and the long pathway to the school it was like how you remembered it , you could feel tears sting your eyes as you remembered your classmates from back in the day . Talking a deep breath you walked into the school only for the bell to ring and a hoard of late students rushing in from the gates you you blame them tho ? It was Monday they were probably doing homework or playing you chuckled at the sight until someone hit you making you lose your balance on the way to the teachers office , almost in time someone caught you by the waist the touch of the person was awfully familiar . "Ooo~" a bunched of students ooed snapping you back into reality as u wigged out of his grip "t-thanks" you stuttered embarrassed . "MR AIZAWA WHY DONT YOU KISS HER " The oos got louder now a bunch of students circling us . "I WOULD GLADLY DO IT ! " I wiped my head around only to see a very very very extremely shot boy with purple balls on his hair . "Mineta!" A girl with messy pink hair and pink skin screamed as she hit the boy. Wait... Aizawa everything clicked almost immediately , the man I just slept with , is now my business friend !?!? I could feel the red on my cheeks intensified immediately. Suddenly the teachers door swung open to reveal a small mouse ? Taking as he was one of the higher ups from the suit he wore I bowed and said my greetings "ahh Y/N I see you met Mr Aizawa , well than Aizawa she's in your care " the mouse said as he walked away . It wasn't long before a bunch of teachers walked out a guy with yellow gelled hair and a mustache looked at me "hey did I see you at ba-" before he could finish Aizawa place his hands over the yellows mouth . "Y/N and 1-A let's go" Mr Aizawa walked off it took me a minutes but I chased after him only stopping when I was beside him , looking behind I saw a crowd of students following us , so they must be 1-a . Once we reached the class the student ran to their seats their face with all different emotions , some were existed especially the kid named mineta and another blond hair kid with a lightning mark on his hair , others seemed annoyed but the rest appeared normal . "Now your here , I'm going to sleep" he mumbled as he crawled into his sleeping bag . Feeling offended I snapped back " at least pay attention god dam it" "tsk ...wait what's over there he said looking through the window" everyone's eyes darted immediately towards the window and when I look back he was gone I couldn't help but groan. "I'm Ms Y/N , my quirk is air , my hero name is Anemoi . So any questions?" Everyone hands shot up almost immediately as they start firing questions .
"What can you do with your quirk?"

" Who's the baddest villain you fought"

"Why choose the name Anemoi?"

Before I could answer I felt a hand slither up my tight skirt going straight to my pussy. I pushed my hand to know a pen off my desk on purpose so I could see who was the person as I bent down I saw Aizawa squeezed inside taking the pen up I moved closer to the teachers table making sure no one could see him. His hand went to my thin fabric underwear as he pushed it to the side and started rubbing my cl it. Which was already wet for a moment I could only focus on the pleasure ignoring the students before I snapped out of it and tried to answer their questions.
"I can levitate and make tornadoes or when I'm hot I can just send wind in the class !"

" Hmm toughest villain I fought was probably this villain name soul keeper he was really tall and strong his quirk was duplication and he always had minions but he didn't stand a chance against me !" I said proudly as I pointed it myself recovering compliments from the students , before Aizawa shoved two fingers inside me and starts string wildly he was pulling it in and out but not loud enough to make loud sounds.
"T-the name Anemoi comes from the Greek god of air" I said stuttering a little as I tried not to let out a moan

"Why are you stuttering are you ok?!" A boy with messy green hair asked worriedly
"Yes it's just that you guys are giving me so much credit and compliments it's making me blush" I said with a cheeky smile .

"I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WERE COMPLIMENTING HER ITS NOT LIKE NONE OF YALL DUMBASS KNOW ABOUT HER ANYWAYS!" A hot headed spikey hair blond yelled his red eyes piercing , without hesitation I sent him a glared which shut him up for a while before he rolled his eyes and looked out the window .

I could feel Aizawa thrust faster into my pussy driving me crazy it wasn't long before liquid started falling down my legs and as if on que the bell rang and the students dashed out of the classroom not giving me a second glance except a blue haired boy with steel glasses as he bowed down and walked out of the classroom closing the door. I let out the moan I've been holding in throwing my head back. Aizawa carried me bridal style and he locked the door with a chair making it impossible to enter.he threw me onto the teachers desk which was as clean as possible dropping me on it and unzipping my skirt and pulling it off , sliding my panties down with it my skirt he unzipped his pants "take it off " he said his voice deep as husky I reached for it but he slapped my hands away "mouth" his dominating side was back , biting his boxers I slid it down giving his dick kitten licks and small pecks "stop teasing damn it!" He yelled as he slammed his dick into my mouth and started gagging me pulling my hair front and back...

That's how we spent the rest of lunch me pleasuring him and him mercilessly slamming me onto the teachers desk or cum everywhere even the class smelled like cum , I used my quirk to bring in fresh air so that the class would smell nicer than before as he told us to get dress before the rest of the class came in telling me to follow him after school.

1755 words for the story this is my longest so far I'm making all of them over 1000 words so at least its worth the wait thanks for reading I love y'all