Chapter One

Arwa's POV🌹

Arwa!!" I heard my mom calling. I answered her and headed downstairs. "Prepare dinner, your dad's friend and his family are coming over for dinner." I looked at her annoyed and headed to the kitchen only to realize there's no frozen chicken! "I hurry to my room and put on my long navy blue hijab and reached for my car keys.

"I heard my mom shouting " I asked you to prepare dinner and where do you think you're going!

"With a frustrated groan."
uhmmm Nigerian mothers! I don't know what's with them" I tried so hard not to roll my eyes." I need to get frozen chicken I answered" she gasp and said"okay you better don't stay long, I fake a smile and headed out!

" I hurriedly hopped into my Lexus and drove off, the minute I stepped out of my car I sauntered towards a super market " I groaned due to the hot sun, I had to wear my sun glasses!

" A sigh of disappoinment escaped my lips immediately my eyes landed on the one Frozen chicken left!

" My phone started buzzing when I was about to get the frozen chicken, I excused my self to answer the call and it was my best friend Hanan.

"Immediately I slide the answer button I said "Hey Nunu what's up" my Bestfriend said " Ke where are you? Akwai gulma.

" I chuckled I went to get frozen chicken I'll call you when I get home.
" She said okay and hang up.

I turned to carry my chicken but to my surprise there's nothing! I looked up with a blank expression to see a tall guy holding my frozen chicken.

" Kutttmaaa! Lallai mah wannan mutumin dan rainin wayo ne! He doesn't know how badly I needed that chicken right now amman ya zo da wani farin fuska ya dauka mtsww..

" I rushed to him immediately " Hey Mister, how dare you take what's mine, are u blind or something! C'mon give it to me i said angrily!"

He stare at me in disbelief. Pain was written all over his face but wait do I even care. " I was hoping my mom wouldn't mind my lateness and I hate him for making me waste my time after all the " make sure you come back soon" I hissed

Arsham's POV💍💍

Staring at her incredulously! " Like seriously? Did someone ever tell you you're rude and arrogant? Who on earth do you even think who are to talk to me in this tune I said anger boiling in my heart!

" She rolled her eyes and walk past me in annoyance, I'll have to make sure I teach her a lesson so she'll know who she messes around with next time, I'll make her life a living hell I thought! " With that I exit the super market thinking of how to make her life miserable!

3:15pm
I parked my Mercedes Benz G_Class and dialled Farhan's number! " What's up Man" he said, I sighed and narrated what happened earlier at the super market! He said" Amman kai bah karamin Dan iska bane mtsww, I thought it's something serious seff!

" I hissed, just keep quiet and tell me what to do man. " Wait! Are you sure you're not high on cheap drugs? He asked " I groaned in annoyance,  I'm fucking serious Farhan I yelled! There's nothing you can do about it Man, I'm sure you don't know a thing about her so it'll be better if you'll just forget about her besides it's nothing serious he said! Farhan is such a donkey I thought as I ended the call angrily!

" Farhan has been my closest friend since childhood" we've been through everything together, he's my best friend!' someone I can always count on and trust" Farhan means everything to me! He's one of the most annoying being on this planet and he has the ugliest laugh! "

" Farhan is a kind of person you can share your happiness and sorrows with! Someone that'll love you for who you are!" Honestly, Farhan is one of the best things that has ever happened to me! He's crazy at times but trust me he's just the best!"