Chapter Ten

" THE LIVING ROOM!" 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🖤💣

"Arwa's POV🌹"

" There's no one in the living room! " I knew they all went to pray zuhr when my eyes landed on our large wall clock! "

" I went to my room straight! I Entered the bathroom and performed ablution!"

" I sprayed the prayer mat and prayed zuhr then folded it and keep it in it's place! "

" I headed downstairs and saw Miemie and Amnah!" Miemie ina suke? I asked her, they're not yet back from mosque she answered and I nodded!"

" Assalamu Alaykum!" The door hung open revealing Daddy, Uncle Hamood, Arsham, Ya Abdul and Ya khalifa!"

" Sannunku da dawowa I said and they replied Yawwah! " I went to my Mom's room and she's together with Aunty Zinah!" I told them they're back and they said okay!"

"  We're all back to our sitting position! I was lost in my thoughts when I heard Uncle Hamood's voice calling my name!"

" Arwa! He called!" Na'aam I simply answered!

" Are you willing to accept Arsham as your husband! He asked!"

" I swear my heart was pounding heavily at the thought of answering his question!" 

" Uhm! Yes of course I will" Insha Allah Uncle! I simply said! "  Masha Allah he said with a wide smile plastered on his lips!"

" Arsham!" He said!" Na'am Abba came Arsham's reply!"

" Are you willing to accept Arwa as your wife!? He asked!"

" Yes Insha Allah! I'm hoping to spend the rest of my life with her Abba! he answered happily!"

" Toh alhamdulillah! May Allah bless you both with lots of happiness! Our parents said! "

" Ameen thumma Ameen! " Jazakallahu Khair!"  We both said! "

" Aunty Zinah hugged me!" Allah yayi Miki Albarka she said!"

" I smiled and said Ameen!"

" I headed towards my bedroom as they take their leave!"

" I locked myself in the room and cried my eyes out! Ya Allah why me!?
" I'm hurt, I'm heartbroken, I'm sad! Nothing feels right! Oh ya Allah! I want to cry, I want to shout, I want scream and go crazy!!"

" The thought of marrying the person I hate the most breaks my heart into million pieces!" 

" I picked up my phone on the bed side drawer and dialled Hanan's number!"

" Hanan! I'm tired of living! I want to die Hanan I said crying so hard!"

"Subhanallah!" Are you okay Arwa!? What the hell is wrong with you?" Do you even know what you're saying Hanan said worriedly!? And hung up!"