The Instinct💋(Manan)

Manik Malhotra

Manik Malhotra

Nandini Murthy

Nandini Murthy

First Shot:🔥

Nandini pulls the trolley bag and heads the airport exit. It was a tiresome 7 hrs flight. However, the day is not over yet. Nandini feels the packet in her secret pocket. Boss called her to meet. She has to deliver it on time. Nandini sighs. Despite having a respected job of an air hostess she is to do this drug delivery work twice in a month. Otherwise, her brother "Rishav will be in deep shit." Boss's intimidating voice resonates in her mind. She shuts her eyes and strides to the outside. As she steps on the road an unknown voice calls her.

"Ms Nandini Venkatesh Murthy."

Nandini turns to see a person clad immaculately in a black shirt and faded ripped jeans. His age is near about 25. He must be 6 ft. Her mind quickly calculates. Well built, broad shoulder, fair and sharp face with soft stubble. Nandini can't see his eyes as the shades are obscuring them.

"Yes... it's me."

She sternly replies.

"I am Manik Malhotra. Assistant Commissioner, Anti Narcotics cell. You have to come with us."

He gestures her to a white Toyota Fortuner standing nearby. Nandini's heartbeat spikes.

"How do they know? It has been decided a couple of hours back. Even other members of the team don't know about it. Boss told that it is only between him and me."

Quick thoughts creep in her mind. She smiles with batted lashes. Now only this game of seduction can save her.

"Anti Narcotics cell? Mr..ummm...Malhotra, I think you have mistaken me with someone else. I am an air hostess. My flight just landed and I am going to my home."

She shrugs her shoulder in a seductive manner.

"No, right now, you are going to my office. I have some question for you. If you clear all questions and I get satisfied then you may go. I will not stop you."

Manik mouths sternly. Nandini can whiff his penetrating eyes behind the shades.

"Okay, let's go. But you will be answerable to me for the delay if I can SATISFY you....with my answers."

She intentionally stresses the word 'satisfy' knowing that how her oomph affects the opposite sex. Manik nods with a smirk.

"Of course, Ms. However, it has a faint chance."

Manik comes nearer and a strong masculine scent hits her nostrils. She nods with a daze. Both get in the car. Apart from Manik Malhotra, there are the driver and two other officers in the car. Nandini looks around and sits on the middle seat. Her skirt pulls up a bit exposing her smooth sexy thighs. She observes Manik from the corner of her eyes who indifferently occupies her butt against seat.

"By the way officer, may I know what kind of questions are you going to ask me?...No...just to be prepared. Or else, who believes the police? They can frame anyone by their false conviction."

Nandini giggles and rests her one leg on another without trying to pull down the skirt.

"I am not a police Ms Murthy...I am from the Narcotics Department. More menacing, I guess. And I don't want to make you alert by my sample questions. But as you know this department deals with illegal drug smuggling, so it obvious that you won't be cross-questioned with any Bollywood quiz."

Manik says in a cold voice still staring straight to the road ahead. He is still wearing the shades making Nandini unable to gauge his expression clearly. She tightens her jawline and looks at the front rearview glass just to find the other officers sitting on the back seat ogling at her alluring naked legs. She curves her lips in satisfaction and reclines at the seat pulling down the hem of the skirt. Due to the hectic day, she feels drowsy. Her eyelids feel heavy and slowly join. Suddenly the car veers sharply and Nandini lurches to Manik makes him holding her tightly by the waist. Now their faces are inches apart. Manik takes off his glasses and chides at the driver.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you high? Grip the steering and keep your eyes on the road...you stupid."

He is still holding Nandini pressing her near to his chest. Perhaps forgot the situation. On the other hand, Nandini is lost at his captivating brown orbs.

"He is intimidating, control freak still irresistible."

Holy cow, she is supposed to seduce him not get hopelessly seduced. The thought breaks her reverie and she frees herself to sit in her previous position.

"Sorry,the road is bumpy and the driver didn't notice."

Manik sounds embarrassed. For the first time Nandini feels the void of sarcasm in his tone.

"Sir,we reached."

One of the officers says from the back seat.Nandini looks outside. It's a normal house, doesn't look like an office at all.Her brows furrows. Should she have asked for his ID card? Repent peeps in her sceptic mind. She turns to Manik but startles to be obstructed by an ID card held in front of her nose.

"I should have shown you as well as you should have asked for. Don't worry, you have not been kidnapped by any Mafia."

Manik's mischievous eyes flicker with a nonchalant smile. Nandini glances at the ID card and again looks at the house.One of the officers opens the door and she comes out still not convincing about the interrogation place.

"It's my home. I didn't want to inform the mafia world about our encounter. This extra caution was necessary. I know it's not looking a typical interrogation location but unfortunately, you have to adjust. You know life is not a Bollywood cinema where everything gets exaggerated."

He again gives her a salacious smile while gestures her to proceed.

"Holy smoke, is he a fucking mind reader?"

Nandini scrunches her brows. Only Manik and Nandini step in the house while the other three keep on waiting outside.

To be continued.......

Author's note: This story has 3 shots. The rest will be updated soon. Plz do inline comments. 🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️