The 9 S1 EP1

Prologue

Life and Death....

Violence, Domination, Love, Hatred, Anger, Happiness, Lust, Money, Power, Fame, Good, Bad, and Pure Evil... a living aspect of human's every day lives. Humans believed that if they lived by the rules, they'd be blessed, others believed if they done wrong, they'll be judged and sentenced to death, some believed money solved all problems yes? No, money only bought more violence and domination. Love, a word humans abuse freely without knowing its true meaning. The world I've created has changed.. to the point where I thought that fixing it wasn't an option, and boy was I wrong. I've created the world for a sole purpose, and it only ended up backfiring... but I wouldn't call that a let down... This world isn't perfect and so aren't the humans... so who can really blame the wrongdoings? No one. Years ago, 8 powerful Celestial's went to earth to help reshape, rebuild, redesign, and restore perfection to earth. On this earth lingered more evil than any good, The 8 Celestial's with their powerful abilities combined would put an end to this evil. The 8 could never stay on earth for to long as they were the watchers of it. So they all decided to help humans with the evil that lingered around earth. They created unique exotic powers for humans to use for good, and then one point it became a natural occurrence as newborns would be born with these exotic powers as well, but only some would be granted with those exotic powers... they would have to be chosen by it. But, that backfired as well. Violence and Domination became the key aspects of these exotic powers gifted from The 8, some would've never thought that the powers gifted from them to be used to protect the earth would put it in even MORE danger. The 8 would then come back to earth to put a stop to the evil.... but soon humans would blame The 8 for gifting these powers. Governments, politics, Supreme leaders, and rulers they would cast us out as "Misfits" who weren't suitable for earth and say we were a danger to it. Ironic huh? The ones who helped them with the dangers on earth.. the ones who granted these exotic powers were a danger to humans, a danger to earth. Then one Celestial decided to go on its on with built up rage, anger, and animosity and wipe out the lives of almost the whole population on earth The 7 would but a stop to it... only to have it cause more problems. It made humans disrespect the ones that gave them life, and their hatred grew day by day... to the point where the created a human exotic hero elimination society called the IRL Irritable Resistance Leaders. They truly HATE anyone with exotic powers... including The 8. Humans with exotic powers today have to protect themselves from unnecessary death to the point where humans and humans with exotic powers lived on different sides of the earth. Now do all humans hate The 8, or any human with exotic powers? No, as a matter of fact, some humans still believe that humans with exotic powers can bring peace to this earth and keep it safe. The ones that hate us, call us "Misfits" "Aliens" "InHumans" wish us dead. Soon they'll realize that this will be a natural occurrence that will stay on earth forever. The natural occurrence of exotic powers, and the ones who use it for evil, and the ones who use it for good. OH! My apologies, I've never properly introduced myself. I'm Illusion I'm the most powerful Celestial to the human eye. I'm considered The One or either The Cosmic overseer. and I believe that us Celestial's shouldn't be cast out by the world I created. So I decided to put the offspring of The 8 on earth, now coming from me... it's an excellent idea. I believe that the offspring of The 8 would help bring new order to this world and new meaning to the word peace and even give the chance of humans with exotic powers to help keep humans safe and to stop the lingering evil in the world, stop the evil humans, villains, and most importantly The IRL. These remarkable children are known as The 9, and before they can fully bring peace to this earth... they'll need to bring peace amongst themselves. These 9 will go through difficult trails, difficult period of times, and unravel secrets they will not be prepared for. But I have strong hopes that they will succeed in this long tiring journey and that humans will never fear the ones with exotic powers who use it for good and most importantly.. us Celestials.