Seven: He can't like her

Noah's POV 

"Ok so basically someone told me that they really like Y/N and told me to say that I have a girlfriend for 50 bucks" I said Millie didn't look to happy.

 "Noah poor sweet Noah do you not know that you have thousands maybe even millions of dollars?" Millie said yelling at me. 

"Well yeah but-."

 "No you don't need 50 dollars anyway let's forget about that for now. Who likes her?" Millie asks to many questions.

 "Well you see I'm not supposed to say anything but everyone know I'm bad at keeping secrets so..... It was Finn." Millie looks shocked. 

"Finn like Finn Wolfhard" I just nodded my head. "Hahahahahahahah Noah you're so funny Y/N doesn't like Finn she thinks he looks like a pelican hahahaha!" I'm here confused while Millie is dying of laughter. 

Millie's POV

Finn likes Y/N that has to be the funniest thing I've ever heard. I see Noah looking confused so I just walk away to tell Y/N. "Sadie do you know where Y/n is" I ask. 

"Yeah I showed her where her room was right after you left" Sadie says smiling. Lucky for me our rooms are right next to mine. As I open the door I see Y/N scrolling through her phone. 

"Hey Y/N/N I just finished talking to Noah and I have to tell you something.". 

Your POV 

I was scrolling through my phone until Millie just walks in "Hey Y/N/N I just finished talking to Noah and I have to tell you something". I'm honestly super confused. 

"Yeah what's up?" Millie looks at me with a serious face. Omg did someone die.

 "Finn likes you" 

"HAHAhAHaHaHA Millie your really funny HAHAHA!" Millie just continued to look at me with the same serious face. 

"Y/N I'm being serious". Millie says very seriously.

 "Oh you are?" Millie was about to say something until Finn and Noah walked in....

A/N: Tysm for 500 reads it means so much. If anybody is willing to make a book cover it would be greatly appreciated.

Bye🐙✨