gamzee x reader lemon

You were walking over to gamzee's hive right now after you got a pester from gam he said something in between the lines of ‘’HeY sIS I nEeD hElP wItH sOmThInG’’ you of course being the good friend you are obliged and started heading over there.After you got there you started knocking after a while gamzee answered the door ''oH hEy''he said with odd look in his eyes ''h-hi'' you said nervously after you walked in you were suddenly slammed against the wall ''g-gamzee what the hell-ahh!'' you started to moan as he rubbed his knee in between your legs he picked you up and brought you to his room "i'Ve BeEn WaNtInG tO dO tHis For sO lOnG'' he said as he ripped your clothes off, you were left in your (f/c) panties and bra he took off his clothes except his boxers.you began to speak up ''please do what you want to me'' you said as you were pushed down on the bed he began to take off your panties as he began to take his boxers off,when they were fully gone you say how big his tenta-bulge was he put himself at your entrance ''yOu ReAdY?'' he asked.''yes'' after you said that he rammed himself inside you you were so close ''fuck me harrder!'' he oblided and after a while both of you came.'' i LoVe YoU (Y/n)'' he said ''i love you to gamzee'' you both then fell asleep.

(bonus part 😆)

karkat was walking to gamzee's hive he realized his door was open hm being worried he walked in he heard a scream he ran up the stairs to gams room he then heard you say ''fuck me harder'' after that he left and took a bath out of discust and cried.