Master Fu's way of Justice

Description: When Master Fu finds out about Marinette's problem involving a certain liar, he only had one thought in his head: Protect Marinette. Whether it's the side-effects of his Miraculous or him, he's not sure, but  he is ready to get justice for Marinette.

Master Fu sat there, staring at the paper. Soaking in word after word, reading through each sentence carefully.

Once he was finished reading it, he read it again. . . and again.

His mind did not want to comprehend
the words, hoping it wasn't true. But each time he found more, noticed more.

What looked like a smudge of pencil lead at the bottom. The weird feel of the paper, the way it smelt like a bakery.

Surely what she was saying wasn't true.

But one thing in the letter made him refrain from saying that aloud.

The beginning sentence being: and I, for one, am not a liar.

"Wayzz, it seems Ladybug is in trouble,"He shook the letter slightly, gesturing towards the letter.

Wayzz slowly flew towards it, reading it quickly.

Halfway through, his mouth pulled into a thin line, his little brows set.

By the end, Wayzz seemed to be struggling to control his anger.

Master Fu was struggling within himself, one side telling him to protect her, while the other told him to expose the liar.

He heard Wayzz chuckle quietly.

Master Fu raised an eyebrow at him.

"Excuse me, Master, it is simply amusing seeing the side effects of having a Miraculous work its way onto you," Wayzz said with a small smile.

This was something he wasn't aware of. What kind of side-effects were there?

"I am sorry, but I don't think I understand what you mean by side-effects," Master Fu said with a hint of curiosity in his voice.

"You use the Turtle Miraculous, a Miraculous that protects its allies in battle. So you are fighting within yourself whether or not to protect her, or do what you by yourself think to do. Which, I assume, is to expose this liar," Wayzz explained, gesturing with his hands in the air.

"You are correct, and I am afraid I do not know what would help Marinette more," Master Fu sat down next to his table thinking over his choices.

"Perhaps exposing the liar would be better, it would bring the girl back her friends,"Wayzz said, assisting.

Master Fu, in that moment, wasn't really sure what would help more. The decisions seemed like they would evenly help if he were to put them on a balance scale. Not only that, but there were tons of tiny thoughts in his head that noted he didn't have a lot of time
to decide.

"You should sleep on it Master,"Wayzz said, breaking him from his thoughts.

He reluctantly nodded, that seemed like a reasonable decision.

———

The next day, Master Fu had reached a decision.

The best thing to do was expose the liar.What happened after that was up to Marinette.

He quickly put on his favorite red hawiian shirt, and put on a hat.

Then he grabbed the Miraculous he would need.

———

Marinette was sad. She missed the warmth Tikki gave her. She felt detached, and numb.She had tried to remain calm, but as everyone threw insults at her, she felt emotionless. The sinking feeling in her stomach disappeared, replaced with a hollow feeling.