Shayton means Demon

Shayton (Demon)- They are a type of demon that is born from the shadows of the underworld. They have no parents nor do they have families. They are only able to live by attaching themselves to the strongest soul they can find within twenty-four hours of their creation. Commonly mistaken for what mortals or humans see as vampires. While they can survive on blood, they tend to enjoy the foods of the mortal realm. Their abilities consist of Compulsion, Superior senses, inhumane strength, superior speed to everything on earth, Mind reading through eye contact, able to change forms at will to physically look like anyone or anything, and in some cases, if their host is powerful enough, they gain extra abilities. There is the possibility of both dark and light magic, summoning both things and creatures, and improved physical abilities. They are crass, overbearing, and loud but if you are loved by them you will find no better lover. They are extremely loyal, protective, and love with their entire being. They tend to be both smart and devious. Though, they are not given mates, whoever they choose as theirs shares a bond stronger than any God/Goddess given mate bond due to the emotions behind it from the start.

 Though, they are not given mates, whoever they choose as theirs shares a bond stronger than any God/Goddess given mate bond due to the emotions behind it from the start

Male ^

Female^

Female^