Impossible

Once a upon a time their was a happy Family that live in South America and they are compose of 4 members which are Father Jorge ,Mother Cassy,and their two sons which are George and Mark,George is older than Mark.
Father has a work in a company H.O.W and Mother is the one who takes care of their sons (House wife).

(Monday)
Early in the morning Father Jorge went to work,And Mother Cassy cook ham and egg for breakfast.

(After a few minutes)
Mother Cassy called George and Mark "George!,Mark! Time for breakfast!"
After a few minutes George went down and ask his Mother "Mom,what did you cook for breakfast?"Mother Cassy Answer " Mmmm,Ham and egg." And George answer " What!? Mom ham and egg for breakfast?! are you joking me,aurghh I don't wanna eat anymore"later on Mark went down and sit down.They eat together but before they eat Mark said "Mom,Dad, can we pray first" Father,Mother,and answered "Ok,Mark." Mark started the prayer
"Dear Lord,thank you for this wonderful day,Thank you for this delicious food,Thank you for bringing us your holy spirit to make our family strong and healthy.Amen."after Mark pray they all started to eat.After Father Jorge eat and their son eat Father Jorge said "Cassy got to go,George,Mark say Good Bye to your Mom I"ll wait for you outside." Father Jorge went outside and wait,George and Mark said "Good Bye Mom see you later" and they go out and go inside of the car,Their father drive them to school and after their father drive them to school Father Jorge went to his work.After the school and work of Father Jorge,Father Jorge fetch his sons and go home.Mother Cassy prepared dinner for her family and they eat dinner together.After they eat dinner they go up to their own room and sleep.

------ 5 months later (Summer)------

Father Jorge is planning to go to Thailand for Summer just for 2-3 weeks and he talk to his wife Cassy.
Father "Babe,I have a plan for summer,lets go to thailang lets stay there for 2-3 weeks."
Mother"Ohhhh ok,lets go there next Monday"
Father"Ok babe."
After a few minutes
Father Jorge bought a ticket to go to Thailand and reserve in a Blue Hotel near the beach in Thailand.

Sunday :)
Father Jorge wake-up and he was the one who cook the breakfast,he cook bread and egg.After a few minutes Father Jorge prepared the utensils and the food.Later on Father Jorge called everyone to eat breakfast and while eating they are talking about the flight for tomorrow.
Father "George,Mark fix your thing for 2 weeks...."
George "What? Why?"
Mark " Ok Dad"
Father "Because we are going to Thailand and stay their for 2 weeks so don't forget to bring things for swimming"
Mother "Your father and I planned to spend our summer vacation their for 2 weeks."
Later on their sons went up and fix their things for tomorrow and they also sleep early cause their flight is 5:00 in the morning so they should be there in the airport before their call time which is 5:00 am.
Mother Cassy feels that if they are going to continue to go to Thailand they are bad things will happen that's why they talked first before going to sleep.y
Mother "Babe can we not continue tomorrow to go to Thailand?"
Father "Why?"
Mother "Because I feel that something bad will happen"
Father "We should continue because I already pay and reserve for the Hotel"
Mother "Ah ok fine."
Then they already sleep.

Monday
They all wake-up 4:00 then they take a bath after they take a bath they eat breakfast and get ready to go.Father Jorge lock all the doors and ride the car and go straith to the airport.
They reach Thailand and all of them ride taxi then boat to go to the island and hotel were they reserve.After a few hours they all went down the boat and go to the Hotel were Father Jorge reserv and when they all reach in the hotel they all sleep and rest before going to swim.

Tuesday
Mother Cassy and her sons are getting ready to swim but before they swim they right a letter that saying that "Babe,were just going to swim when you wake-up go to the pool area infront of the beach to join us ok.Mwuah."they all go down and swim,Mark swim to the kiddie pool,George to the adult pool,while Mother Cassy reading a book infront of a glass.Later on Father Jorge went down and swim to the Kiddie pool to guard his son Mark.
(After a few Minutes) Many peole on the beach infront of the pool area are running and shouting that's why Mother Cassy look at the back,when she look at the back she saw a big big wave then she shout "George Run over here theirs a big wave no I mean a tyunami!!!"then George went up the pool and Mother shout again "Run George run!" but George did not made it.
When the Tyunami heat them Mother Cassy heat the mirror,Father Jorge and Mark seperated with each other,and George Slided and seperate to his mom.
(After a few Hours)
Mother Cassy decided to swim inorder to survive however she didn't notice that her feet was tied up by a rope then she tried to remove it but before she remove it their is a sharp wood that bump to her left leg then a blood went out but she does not care she remove the rope and decided to swim up again when she already float she shouted "George! where are u? George where are u?! answer pls..."

--------------To Be Continue------------