The song has nothing to do with the story I just really like it :p

After Ron had baby Ross, Blaise stayed home from work more often to stay with his family. Ross was a very picky eater, sometimes Ron would just hide candy in the food.
"Bloody Hell Ross!" Ron exclaimed.
"No swearing around the kid Babe!" Blaise said as he peaked his head in the kitchen. "Right. Sorry" Ron said as he was wiping baby food from his shirt. "Can you feed him?" Ron said look more tired than Mcgonagal having to deal with the golden trio for 7 years straight- "sure" Blaise said. He gave Ron a kiss on the cheek and started feed Ross. "Ugh I need a shower and a headache pill." Ron said sitting down. "I can put him to bed tonight." Blaise said. "Thanks Babe..." Ron said.
Ron started the bath and soaked in it. Taking care of a 4 month child. But it made Their family complete. Hell, Draco and Harry already had Lilly. And Scorpius. (Poor Draco .-.) after the bath Ron took a VERY long nap. Like more than 5 hours.
Blaise had put Ross in his purple crib (gender neutral bitches ( ˘ ³˘)♥) and gave him a little kiss on the lips. "Mmmh" Ron mumbled. "I love you Mr Zabini" Blaise said booping Ron on the nose.
Thanks for reading! love ya! Muah! ( ˘ ³˘)♥