shopping

tori woke up surprisingly early the next day, she knew it was early because jade was still sound asleep next to her, instead of downstairs already making breakfast like normal.

she looked over at the goth, smiling to herself as she took note of how peaceful jade looked while she slept and walked into the bathroom.

when the latina walked out jade had already woken up and was already downstairs, tori knew because it smelled amazing.

"smells great, watcha making?" tori asked, the goth smirked "something you can't"

tori frowned "it's not my fault no one taught me!" jade laughed and put the muffins, bacon and fluffy eggs on the table.

after a few minutes of eating in silence, the half-latina broke the silence and asked the cook a question.

"hey, how did you learn to cook anyways?" she said her with her mouth full, making jade smile and chuckle a little.

"well my mom was never home and she took all the staff with her so i just learned to cook everything for myself really."

a few hours after they ate, the two had gotten ready to go out to some clothing stores to buy jade some clothes.

"your paying right?" the goth said smirking as she put on her seatbelt.

"haha, very funny jade" tori said as she did the same, rolling her eyes as they drove away.

when they arrived at the first store, jade had looked around for some pyjamas, while tori just followed along.

"would you quit that? you look like a lost puppy, vega." jade said whilst smirking "well what am i supposed to do? it's not like you like the clothes i pick." tori whined and the pale girl laughed

"it's pyjamas, tori. i don't care what i look like when i sleep, just don't grab anything yellow or pink."

while roaming around, tori found jade looking at her phone and seeming distressed, and while looking at her she didn't notice a mannequin in front of her and you guessed it!- she bumped in to it.

jade, being jade broke down into laughter while some of the staff got up to fix the mannequin, by now the whole store was staring at tori, and after they paid she stormed out of the store.

at another store, jade was looking for some underwear and while looking around, she had asked for tori's opinion.

"well i mean i don't know what it looks like until you try it on-" she said and immediately covered her mouth.

"that's not what- i didnt mean- you don't have to if you don't want to i was just blabbering it looks great- NO it looks-"

the goth laughed "i mean i was gonna try it on anyways, wanna come with?" she said and winked, smirking when tori blushed and followed along.

"vega, could you come in?" jade said as she was trying on said garment "help me take this off"

the latina walked inside the very, very, small
dressing room "what's wrong?"

"i can't get this off-" jade said, talking about her tight shirt, which was stuck on the hook of her bra.

"here," tori said as she lifted it up to reach jades hands, as jade pulled it off all the way and turned towards the tan girl.

"thanks" she said, their faces practically an inch apart, tori smiled and they stood there looking at each other for awhile, you could cut the tension with a knife.

"i'm gonna go-" tori said after about 3 minutes of just silence "yeah- oh and uh could you grab a size up of this? it's kinda tight." jade said, giving her the bra that was hanging on the wall

after a whole day of just going around different stores and looking for clothes and eating some food, they finally got home at around 6:00.

jade had slept pretty early, giving tori time to just sit there and think.

the tan girl was sitting in bed thinking almost all night, she couldn't stop thinking about that night, and all the awkward moments from the day.

while she was up just laying there thinking, she was interrupted by a voice. "no, tori i don't hate you your eggs just taste like shit"

tori couldn't help but laugh. luckily it didn't wake the both up, because oh boy did she keep talking.

"of course i wanna fuck you anna kendrick!"
"aren't your boobs glow in the dark?"
"when she sings it lights up!"

-
ya'll this is a filler and it's not my favourite, but the next one WILL be long and i promise i'll publish it soon. thx sm for your patience and support.