Part One.

Mickey's P.O.V

Damnit! How could I have thought to trust her? I thought as I sat at the security cameras in our attic and planted my hands on my face. 'Shuckems Minnie! Im going to shuck the heck outta you!' Goofys voice replayed over and over again, with the sound of Minnies moans playing in the background. I heard the door open and I headed downstairs.

'Mickey! Your home!' Minnie chanted jumping at me to give me a hug. I return her hug in favor and let her down. 'Haha! How are you honey bunches if oats!?' I say kissing her disgusting forehead that Goofy covered in kisses. 'Oh it was fine dear! How about you?' She asked innocently. How long has she had An affair with Goofy? I wondered. 'Oh it was the usual, finding out M Y Minnie fucked M Y Best Friend Goofy!' I tapped my foot on floor and started her right in the eye. 'Mickey! What are you talking about?!' She said waving her hands out on front of me. 'You know exactly what im talking about! I watched the cameras, since I was bored! You know damn well that we have cameras in our house! So why did you do it Minnie?!' I had a tear stream down my face and her lips were shivering. 'Mickey! I didnt have sex with Goofy! I swear!!!' I had just about had it. 'Why lie to me?! I know what I saw! It was your voice and his!!!! I thought you loved me!!! I'm gone for 3 days for work! And you cheat on me WITH GOOFY?!?' Minnie was shocked her body was shaking and i just wanted her to be honest. 'Mickey! Im telling you!-' She couldnt finish her scentence before I smacked her face, not hard but enough for her to stop lying. 'Minnie, I- I think its time. I think we should get a divorce. I know its bad for the kids but, how can i trust you. You can go stay at your mom's, while I tell the kids, what a whore you are. Leave my fucking house!' I grabbed her by the hand and through her outside.

Credit: please read!

HELLO! So! My best friend and I came up with this idea! She has all the voice acting! Shes quite amazing at it too! Make sure you give her credit @another_bts_page

YouTube:
Hope R.

Follow her, or your committing a fucking crime. You damn criminal.